Palmer's Hair Care!

Sunday, 23 July 2017

I literally love all things haircare, so you can imagine my excited when a couple of weeks ago, I received the nicest gift bag from Palmer's...

The only real experience I have previously had with Palmer's, was with using their gorgeous Cocoa Butter (this stuff smells absolutely amazing by the way!), so I was pretty intrigued by the fact that said brand also sold all manner of other skincare and haircare products. 



Anyway, the products that I got send from Palmer's were from the Coconut Oil collection, which is a new range and is specifically for treating 'dry, damaged, or colour treated' hair - so, considering that I recently had my hair dyed, I thought it would be the perfect timing to try out some new hair care products!!

Opening up my bag of goodies was pretty exciting - considering that the items are from the Coconut Oil range, I just had to have a smell of them straight away, and oh my gosh... they smell amazing, and totally make me feel all summery! 



The first items that I decided to try were the shampoo and conditioner from the collection. After only using these a few times, I can already safely say that I am pretty much in love, as after using these two to wash my hair, my locks are left feeling really lovely and refreshed, as well as pretty silky and shiny too (they also leave my hair smelling pretty gorgeous!).


Along with my shampoo and conditioner, I also received a Dry Oil Mist - I have also tried this out a couple of times, and although you can spray it on damp hair, so far I have just been using it on dry hair throughout the day. If my hair is looking a bit lank (and in need of a wash), this stuff is so far seeming pretty useful to just spritz on to give it a bit of a lift once again, which is always useful!

As well as this though, I also got a Deep Conditioning Protein Pack as part of my package... I haven't actually tried this product out yet (I know, shame on me), but after posting a photo of my haircare bits and bobs on Instagram a few days ago, I was told how good this Protein Pack is. Apparently, you can apply it after shampooing, or leave it in overnight - either way though, I must say that I feel pretty intrigued by this item, and definitely need to get round to trying it soon, so as to give you all some feedback on it!!



Well, there's not much else for me to really say on the subject of my new haircare additions - I am super impressed with the Coconut Oil range so far, and if you hadn't already guessed, a little obsessed with how good each product smells!

Olivia xo

This post was sponsored by Palmer's.

6 comments:

  1. I may have to give this a go! I love Palmers but have only used their body products.

    Jaynie Shannon | Beauty & Lifestyle

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had only used their body products beforehand too - I really think you would love these haircare products though, they smell so good!!

      Delete
  2. Palmers products look really nice, I must give their products a try!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the look of them!! I would definitely recommend them!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10