New Benefit Goodies

Sunday, 9 July 2017

Recently,  I have been lucky enough (and I mean seriously lucky!) to receive some really lovely items from one of my favourite beauty brands... Benefit

I have literally felt so excited by all my new deliveries, that I just had to put together a post on them as soon as possible - I have tried some of the items before, but still thought it would be nice to write up a first impressions post today, so you can all get to know a bit more about the newest items in my makeup collection...

I was pretty shocked to receive an unexpected parcel from Benefit, and was even more shocked to see that inside my parcel was a box set full of Boi-ing concealers! Benefit have recently rebranded a lot of their best selling concealers to make a full Boi-ing collection, and as someone who has really loved the original Boi-ing concealer for quite some time, I was pretty excited to start trying out the rest of the collection too.


Within my box set (which came in the prettiest of tins) are four different concealers...

Industrial Strength Concealer - this is the original Boi-ing concealer that I have actually been loving and using for a few years now, and I must say that I felt pretty happy indeed to receive a new one of these considering that my old pot is running a little low! I do absolutely love this concealer though, as it is really versatile and can be used to cover everything from blemishes to dark circles - it's full coverage means that it always comes in handy for me with my problematic skin, and is certainly going to remain as one the most beloved items in my makeup collection for the foreseeable future.


Brightening Concealer - this is apparently the same formula as Benefit's Erase Paste, which is an item that I have never actually tried before. However, I can safely say that I have been loving using this concealer so far as it perfect to give my skin a bit of a boost, and also works really well at covering the dark circles below my eyes.

Hydrating Concealer - this is also the same formula as another Benefit concealer, Fake Up, which is yet again another product that I haven't actually tried out before. Just like with the Brightening Concealer though, I have really been enjoying using this item so far as it's sheer coverage does make it really useful to use on dry skin and also to hydrate under the eyes.


Airbrush Concealer - this is the new concealer that Benefit have very recently released, and when I found out that I was getting to try out a new product I did feel pretty excited! The idea that this concealer wouldn't crease or look to cakey on my skin definitely appealed to me, because as someone who frequently gets bad break outs, it can often be hard to do a good job of covering any blemishes - and so far, this product has really lived up to my expectations, as it does look pretty flawless upon appliance, and although it is quite full coverage it still manages to feel nice and light throughout the day (not at all bad for £17.50, and definitely something that I wouldn't hesitate to purchase myself in the future)!


As well as all these lovely concealers, Benefit also decided to throw in some super cute little Beauty Sponges by Real Techniques, which again made me feel pretty happy as not only do I love the Real Techniques Beauty Sponges, but having them in a mini size makes them perfect to take on holidays or on weekends away!

***


A little while after my wonderful Boi-ing box set arrived, I was lucky enough to recieve another lovely product from Benefit - this time it was a brow product instead, Gimme Brow, which is an item that I have actually previously owned and loved by Benefit, so was pretty happy to be able to add to my collection once again!


You can get all manner of brow shades for Gimme Brow, but I got number 5 which is a pretty dark brown colour that suits my brows really well indeed, and is usually the perfect thing for me to just put onto my brows to neaten them up after applying whatever normal pencil or wax I have used.

***

So, as you can see, I have been very lucky indeed recently with the Benefit products that I have received - I must say that I am immensely grateful for all my new bits and pieces, and hope that you all enjoyed finding a little out about each of them today!

Olivia xo

This post was sponsored by Benefit Cosmetics.

4 comments:

  1. these look amazing!! I loooove the packaging also, so pretty. x

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!! I'm in love with them!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love it!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10