Review - Pixi Vitamin Makeup Mist

Sunday, 25 June 2017

For seemingly ages, I have raved about how good the Pixi Glow Tonic is (it really is amazing though!), but until the other week I was yet to actually try another product from the Pixi skincare range...

A few weeks ago, my Mom kindly bought me a bottle of the Pixi Vitamin Makeup Mist to try, and as soon as I got my hands on said product, I felt really quite excited to have a try of it! Owing to my immense love of the Pixi Glow Tonic, I found myself putting a large amount of faith in this new item of mine before I had even sprayed the tiniest bit on my face...but was I right to be so excited by this Makeup Mist?



The answer is almost certainly yes! Just a few sprays of this lovely product does indeed leave my skin feeling refreshed and moist, and as the bottle explains, it is the perfect thing to rehydrate skin at any time of the day. As well as this, you can pop the product on before moisturising, as well as after applying your makeup - this immediately makes me think of the Urban Decay All-Nighter Spray (which is probably a more superior product to this Pixi version), as just a spritz of product will help in adding a protective layer to your makeup.


As most of the Pixi skincare products are, this Mist may seem a little pricey for some... for £16 though, you do get a fairly large bottle of product (product that does seem to go a long way considering that I have been applying a couple of sprays a day for a few weeks, and the bottle has only emptied a little bit)! In all the honesty, the only minor fault with this product is the fact that the spray normally tends to come out in clumps, and not as mist - I have actually heard other people mention this about Pixi products though, but to me this is literally only a small fault to an otherwise great product!



Overall though, I must say that so far this product has really lived up to my expectations! The Pixi Glow Tonic is a difficult one to live up to, and whilst the Vitamin Mist isn't exactly right up there alongside it, it still is a lovely product by a fantastic brand, and is great to have at hand during the warmer weather, to help refresh your skin when it begins to feel a little clammy!

Olivia xo

3 comments:

  1. Great post hun!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information on care/as well Health/. The post is really helpful and very much thanks to you. The information can be really helpful on health, care as well as on exam/ tips. The post is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10