REN Clean Skincare...

Sunday, 18 June 2017

The other week, I was lucky enough to be asked by REN Skincare whether I wanted to try one of the products from their new 'Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium' body range - of course, I jumped at the opportunity, as I particularly had my eye on their Exfoliating Body Scrub, due to the fact that I have been on the lookout for a good exfoliator for some time!


I had previously tried a couple of REN products as a part of beauty advent calendars from years gone by, and was therefore very excited to be trying out another item from their skincare range... This new range by REN looked pretty intriguing too due to the inclusion of kelp being used to fight stress and fatigue, whilst the magnesium and other anti-oxidants used can help to re-energise the skin.

So, when I saw that there was in fact an Exfoliating product being released within the range, I really felt compelled to try it out - a good exfoliator does seem hard to come by, especially one that both exfoliates and moisturises, so I was very much looking forward to give my new product a go once I received it!


So far, I have really been enjoying using this product - the application of it is pretty simple, as you just massage it into dry skin for a minute or so, then jump in the shower and wash it all off, or you can also soak in a nice warm bath too! The smell of this exfoliator (and I'm sure, the rest of the Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium range) is pretty lovely, and what's more, my skin has actually been feeling pretty smooth straight after application, as well as nice and moisturised too...


I must say that I was also really amazed by how much product I received; my 330ml tub will literally last me forever, but if you perhaps aren't too keen on paying £26 for this much exfoliator, then a smaller 150ml tub is also available for £18. 

The cute little tub that the product comes in is rather cool too, and along with my delivery I also got a sweet little drawstring bag to keep my tub of Exfoliating Scrub in (although, I do think this bag looks perfect to use as a makeup or toiletry bag when I go away on holiday)!

Of course though, whilst I do love my new exfoliator (from what I have seen so far anyway), there are also another few products available in REN's collection - please feel free to take a look at the range on their website (https://www.renskincare.com/uk/body-care/atlantic-kelp.html) for everything from body wash to bath oil.

Olivia xo

This post was sponsored by REN Skincare.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks so good! I've never tried any of the REN products but they seem really interesting

    Aliya x // www.aliyasabrina.com // https://www.bloglovin.com/people/aliyasabrina-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this one is so good! Definitely worth a try!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a decent product! I need to check out this line.😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a decent product! I need to check out this line.😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely! I have the hand cream from this range and love it!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products are all so lovely aren't they?!

      Delete
  5. Sounds great!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a new exfoliator, I'm so lazy with it I've just put off buying one but this sounds fab!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I was, but this one has really been doing my skin a lot of good!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10