2 Years of Blogging + Some Photos of Food...

Saturday, 20 May 2017

So, my blog is now two years old... Yes, it's been a whole two years since I first plucked up the courage to write up a blog post, and in all honesty I can't really believe how far I have come since then! 

I don't really like being soppy and sentimental though, so all I really want to say is a big THANK YOU to all of you out there who have read and supported my blog over the past 24 months, I'm so grateful that you take the time to read my work, follow me on social media, and leave me such kind comments...

Anyway, now onto today's post - which just so happens to be about one of my favourite things, food!


I love food. Whenever I go out, I am that annoying person who has to take a photo of their plate before they start eating, and sometimes I'm even that person who stops another person from starting to eat, just to take a photo of their plate of food too - therefore, I thought it necessary to compile some of the nicest dishes that I have ate whilst out and about in restaurants etc recently, in a little post today!

Breakfast at Bill's - it seems only right to talk about the first meal of the day before all other foods, and what's more I just have to tell you all how gorgeous the scrambled egg on toast is at Bill's! Me and my Mom have visited Bill's in Birmingham a couple of times at breakfast time now, and on both occasions have both had the scrambled egg on toast - it really is rather lovely, and considering I'm awful at making scrambled egg myself (I burnt it last time I tried), it's really nice to go out and eat a nice plate of it elsewhere.




Lunch at Wagamama - I think I may have talked about this meal before in a previous post (probably knowing me), but in any case I'm going to mention it here again today...because Wagamama is just that good!! Over the course of my many previous visits to Wagamama, I have tried quite a variety of dishes on their menu, but on my recent visit I opted for the Yasai Yaki Soba and in all honesty really really enjoyed eating the noodle dish that I was later presented with - full of vegetables and lots of noodles (I love noodles), this dish, like so many other Wagamama ones, was really lovely and definitely something I would have again.


Dinner at Zizzi's - I have been to Zizzi's on a number of occasions now, and must say that I really love the range of food they offer and serve. On my latest visit to this Italian restaurant, I opted for a gorgeous plate of cheesy garlic bread to start (it came piled high with mozzarella and caramelised onions and was literally the best!), and then some goat's cheese and spinach ravioli to follow (which was also pretty lovely, and had a big lump of pesto on top).


Dessert at Pizza Express - I have also probably mentioned on many occasions before, how much I love tiramisu - it is definitely one of my favourite desserts, and so whenever I go out to an Italian restaurant I normally pick it out off the menu. This tiramisu at Pizza Express was really lovely, and to be honest made me ever more excited for my holiday to Italy in the summer where I will probably end up consuming my body weight in Tiramisu! 


This post was definitely a little random, but I did just think that it may be nice to talk a little about the food that I so often post pictures of on Instagram - and I also felt it necessary to say a big thank you to you all for lots of support over the last couple of years of my blog in this post as well!

Olivia xo

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! ;)

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on two years! I'm hitting the two year milestone this weekend with my little ole blog. So exciting! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! and congrats to you too!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10