Rituals Gift Set!

Wednesday, 8 February 2017

For some time now, I have found my self feeling rather intrigued by Rituals and their range of skincare products - after trying a couple of their lovely items in the past, I had marvelled at how nice they left my skin feeling, and so when given the chance to try out a few more products from the incredibly large Rituals range, I of course, couldn't refuse such an opportunity!

I really should talk a little about the brand itself first though before I go off on a tangent about my new products though...Well, Rituals was formed over 15 years ago in Amsterdam and since then has become a major company that sells all sorts of gorgeous products in the body care, skincare, fragrance and even homeware categories. They also have stores dotted around the UK, and are even planning to open more this year!


The gift set that I received goes by the name of 'The Ritual of Hammam', and contains 4 Purifying bestsellers - a body scrub, a shower paste, a shower foam, and a body mud. Before I even got onto looking at the products themselves though, I have to say that I was actually pretty impressed with the lovely box that my goodies came in. For one thing it is blue, which happens to be my favourite colour, so will most likely be used as some sort of storage box in my room once I have removed the items inside, and secondly it came with a really cute little bow around it which makes the 'Purifying Gift Set' really perfect for presents of any kind.


In terms of the products that I received within my gift set though, I must say that I am also really really quite in love, and therefore though I would provide a little summary of each one below...

(Firstly, I must explain that within my set I found a little booklet that explained to me what Hammam is (it is actually 'one of the oldest cleansing traditions in the world', and 'this steam bath experience from the East purifies both body and soul'), which left me feeling quite intrigued to see the purifying effects that the products in my gift set would have on me!)



Hammam Delight Foaming Shower Gel - this item has quickly become a firm favourite of mine, because after having tried one of the foaming shower gels by Rituals before, I was really quite pleased to have another in my possession. The scent of this product is lovely, and after using it I have definitely found myself feeling refreshed, which has left me reaching out for it shower after shower!


Hammam Olive Secret Shower Paste - I must say though, that I have also really loved using this product recently, because due to the fact that it contains Olive Oil it really has been leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated, which is especially good for someone who suffers from dry skin like myself.


Hammam Body Mud - this item is quite different from anything that I have tried before, and I must say that I really do like how you can use it as a deep cleansing mask for the skin, by applying to dry skin and then washing off in warm water in the shower afterwards.


Hammam Hot Scrub - this product is actually a sea salt body scrub, and from the couple of occasions I have used this item, I must say that I have been rather impressed. As I previously mentioned, I do suffer from bouts of dry skin, and so to have such an exfoliating product now in my possession that helps get rid of my dry skin, whilst still leaving my skin nice and soft, is definitely a bonus.

So far, I am really enjoying using my lovely Rituals products, and am sure that I will continue to do so as time passes as well! Such a gift set as 'The Ritual of Hammam' really has helped me to get a really good look at some of the items that Rituals offer, and has certainly left me wanting to browse their range of products ever more in the future!

Olivia xo

This post was sponsored by Rituals.

8 comments:

  1. I just love the packaging <3 It reminds me of something you'd see in a spa! I don't recall you having a youtube channel but it would be awesome to see these products in action... Maybe you could upload a short video showing what they look like?

    Tayler Mae
    www.taylermae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't have a Youtube channel at the moment, but the video showing the products in action is certainly a good idea!

      Delete
  2. Looks great ;)

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rituals; I got the Laughing Buddha set for Christmas and it smells amazing. You should try that range next!

    Chloe
    Chloejaerobinson.Co.UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a pretty set. I have heard some great things about rituals

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10