New Year, New Watch!

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

For some time now, the thought of getting myself a new watch has been on my mind. I do adore my watches, and love wearing and pairing those in my collection with all my different outfits and accessories - but, considering a new year is now here, I thought it vital to add another gorgeous watch to my collection and hence start 2017 with a brand new accessory!


My new watch by JORD has certainly helped me with getting the new year off to a good start fashion-wise, as this lovely wooden watch certainly adds a unique edge to every outfit. JORD themselves offer a large range of luxury wooden watches, for both men and women, and for all different styles and tastes - I personally picked out a Dark Sandalwood and Slate design, as I love the look of the darker wood themes, but of course if you take a look at the JORD website (http://www.woodwatches.com/#redfern1) then there certainly is something for everyone!


Due to the fact that it is of course still winter, I have been really enjoying pairing this watch up with my wardrobe of jumpers and sweatshirts lately, as I feel that the style of my new watch looks really effortlessly lovely alongside such items, and also adds that little bit of something extra to a lot of my outfits! It will, I'm sure, also look fantastic when worn for the rest of the year too though, as the darker coloured wood and face are sure to match well with, and add a unique edge to many an item and accessory.


Hopefully, the photos that I have included in this post really do do this lovely watch justice - if you love the look of this watch as much as I love wearing it, you can find the exact same one on the JORD website, as well as the rest of the Jord collection too (http://www.woodwatches.com/series/frankie-35/dark-sandalwood-and-slate//#redfern1). Plus, I also have a pretty exciting competition to tell you all about....

If you click on the following link (https://www.woodwatches.com/g/redfern1) and enter the JORD giveaway by 12th February, you could be in with a chance of receiving a $100 gift card to spend on one of the lovely watches shown on their website, plus if that isn't enough to interest you, even if you aren't lucky enough to win the grand prize, you will still receive a $25 giftcard once the contest is over, just for entering!

Olivia xo

This post was sponsored by JORD Watches.

2 comments:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10