Haircare By OGX

Wednesday, 25 January 2017

I'm always on the lookout for new shampoos and conditioners to try out, and when I first found out about OGX and their range of haircare products a year or so ago, I immediately got very excited! Since then, I have found myself fall rather in love with several of their products - particularly the 'Argan Oil' shampoo and conditioner which have proved vital to keeping my hair nice and silky in recent times...

Therefore, as you can probably imagine, I was very happy indeed to receive a few samples of haircare products from OGX a couple of weeks ago, and after trying them out and loving them, I thought it was only right to tell you all about them here today.


I had taken a look at the 'Coconut Milk' and 'Coconut Water' selection of products that OGX sell, a few times previously and had in fact contemplated purchasing them on many an occasion due to how good I could imagine them to be, and also because they smelt pretty amazing too! So, to receive samples of both from OGX made me very happy indeed - as soon as I got them, I pretty much got washing my hair straight away so as to give them a try, and was (as I had previously imagined) very happy with the results of using them!
All four bottles of product smell gorgeous, just as the 'Argan Oil' products that I previously owned also did (so I presume that the rest of the OGX collection smells just as good too!), and have so far seemed to work wonders on my hair, just as they claim to on the bottles.


The creamy consistency of the 'Coconut Milk' products really has nourished my hair, and on the few occasions that I have used it so far, has left my hair feeling really lovely and smooth (as well as smelling pretty great too). 

What's more, I must say that I simply adore the little travel-sized bottles of the 'Coconut Water' products too - not only do they leave my hair feeling silky smooth and rather refreshed, but they are the perfect size to pop into my travel bag when I go away for the weekend etc.

In the past, I have always felt a little put off purchasing the OGX products more frequently due to them often selling for around £6 a bottle, but I think if receiving my four new lovely bottles of haircare products has taught me anything, it is that in the future I will definitely be buying my shampoos and conditioners from this brand a lot more often. For a price that's a little steeper than many other products out there, you do see a clear step up in quality - whether it be the beautiful smell of the items I have tried so far, or the fact that OGX sell a massive range of products for every hair need, it does seem that this brand really have got haircare sorted!

Olivia xo

This post was sponsored by OGX

5 comments:

  1. ooh anything coconut I absolutely love, need to try these! xo

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I go in boots I see ogx and I'm so temped to buy it and give it a try! It sounds amazing! X

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as you mentioned that you picked out products from the Coconut range I could only imagine how soft and smooth your hair is right now! You've made me really want to smell the the products is that weird haha!
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coconut products so I'm definitely going to have to try these out! X

    - Jess

    jessicapatriciamartin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love anything coconut based! I bet they smell amazing xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10