Lush Purchases

Wednesday, 26 October 2016

I will be straight up and honest here, by saying that this post will only be a short one, but after my visit to Lush the other day, I just knew I had to do a mini haul (and I mean mini) here today and share what I bought with you all. The main reason for my want to share my new purchases so badly, is the fact that this was in fact my first Lush visit of the Autumn season, and was therefore my first look at all the new goodies that they stock... as well as all of the old favourites too, of course!


As per usual, the gorgeous scent of Lush and all the products that reside behind it's doors hit me from a good few shops away, and as soon as I entered the Birmingham store, my excitement pretty much peaked after having not visited any of the Lush stores for such a long time. It sounds so odd, but in the spring and summer months I prefer to shower instead of having a bath, so find no use for any of my favourite bath bombs and bubble bars - however, when it begins to get colder again, I simply hate having to stand in a freezing cold torrent of water, so prefer to soak in a lovely, warm bath (and that's where all my favourite Lush products really come into their own once again).

With months of Lush filled months ahead of me, I therefore thought it best to pace myself in terms of product buying, and what with the ginormous selection of items on offer, if I hadn't of restrained myself...well, I dread to even think. So therefore, I bought (well, actually my Mom bought) a mere two products, both of said products being bubble bars, and both being absolutely gorgeous in terms of design and scent!


As soon as I entered the doors of Lush, I just knew I had to get myself one of their Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bars - after shopping for all my bath essentials in Lush for a few years now, I can safely say that this item has to be one of my all time favourites, as it's style and smell both just scream Autumn. Trying to take photos of this pumpkin did prove a little difficult though due to the fact that it is literally drowning in glitter, and therefore at the end of my image-taking session both me and my work surface ended up looking rather sparkly indeed; nevertheless though, I just can't wait to crumble up this bubble bar and soak in a big, orange, cinnamon scented bath in the weeks to come.


I also kind of wanted to invest in one of the newer additions to the Lush collection on my latest visit, and because of this spent some time looking through the piles of products to see just what was in fact new. As soon as I saw the Snowie bubble bar though, I just knew that I had to get it - Lush's very own tribute to the late David Bowie, this item is simply a must-have for a fan like me, especially with the famous stripe down the front (from the Aladdin Sane album cover), as well as the different coloured eyes too! This bubble bar also smells rather gorgeous too, with a rather floral scent that hits you as soon as you pick it up...therefore, I would definitely have to regard it as one of Lush's coolest creations of late, and I just can't wait to start using it for myself.

In terms of my recent Lush purchases, that's all there is for now though (although of course, over the next few months, I will probably find myself visiting said store numerous times in a bid to try and sample everything that their current bath and body collection has to offer).

Have you been to Lush recently? If so, let me know all about your recent purchases and Lush favourites in the comments below!

Olivia xo

19 comments:

  1. The Snowie Bubble Bar sounds lovely! I love their bubble bars and anything floral scented, so this might have to come home with me on my next visit. Haha. Great haul :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should definitely get it on your next visit!! I have tried it out properly now and it's so lovely!

      Delete
  2. I went into Lush today but picked up different things to you! The pumpkin bubble bar looks so good xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much to chose from in there at the minute, but yes, Sparkly Pumpkin is one of my favourites!

      Delete
  3. ahh I thought that the Snowie bubble bar had something to do with David Bowie, I've seen a few YouTube videos where people didn't make the connection. I want so many Lush products at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have seen quite a few posts and videos where people didn't get that it was a Bowie tribute! And there are so many nice products in Lush at the minute, it's so difficult to choose what to buy!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I know right, everything they sell is adorable!

      Delete
  5. These are so cute, I love their seasonal stuff. Thanks for sharing, beautiful photos xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are well cute!
    Amy xx
    Amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loove the sparkly pumpkin! its one of my favourites! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!! It's so autumnal, I just have to buy it every year!

      Delete
  9. They are two of my favourite Lush products too and like you I couldn't leave the store without them! They have a fantastic Halloween + Xmas collection xx
    Jaz
    http://www.thelifeofasocialbutterfly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Lush literally smash it every single Halloween and Christmas!!

      Delete
  10. I really need to try the pumpkin it's a classic at this time of month and I always hear good reviews about it, can't believe I've never tried it! Lush's Christmas collection has to be my all time fave if I had to pick!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10