New Phone Case - From PINKU

Saturday, 13 August 2016

As soon as I see a rather cool looking phone case, I find myself almost drawn towards it- hence why, when I found out about PINKU Stationary and their cute little range of phone cases I was sold on the subject of getting one! 

It's quite likely that you have never heard of PINKU before, and in all honesty neither had I until last week when the lovely store owner Peggy, told me all about it. A newly launched website (it actually launched on Wednesday 10th August), this beautiful site is just getting up and running and starting to sell some of its wonderful products...



Currently, PINKU only have a small selection of items (namely rolls of washy tape and phone cases) but regardless of that, all the products you can see on their website are insanely cute! I'm pretty sure once the website is fully up and running, more items will begin to appear- however, there are still several beautiful products to have a look at now, which I definitely recommend a browse of (HERE)!

As I previously mentioned, I do seriously love phone cases and do quite honestly think that you can never have enough of them. For this reason, when I saw the range of cases on the PINKU site I felt very excited indeed: each case is designed and made by Peggy (the lovely lady who runs the site) in Surrey, so you know she is putting a lot of love into each item, and for just £6 each I think they are also a total bargain (at the moment I do think you can only get cases fitting IPhone 6/6s and 6 Plus on the site though).


Of course when given the oppurtunity to have one of the cases, I undoubtably went for one of the most quirky designs from PINKU Stationary. My Sicilian Lemons inspired case stands out a mile off, and is put simply, quite unique from any phone case I have seen in rather a long time! This case looks so chic, yet incredibly cool on my phone (sorry I didn't get any photos of it actually on my phone, as I use my IPhone to actually take my photos) and the lemons really do scream summer at me...

For just £6 as well, I do think these cases are quite a bargain- they are from an incredibly new brand, are made with a lot of care, and are pretty much 1 in a million at the moment as no one else I know is sure to have a case like this! 


Of course on the PINKU site there are others case designs (such as one with ice creams on, as well as marble effect variations and personalised cases too) and some super cute washi tapes that are definitely worth a look at. As I previously mentioned in this short post about my phone case, the PINKU brand and site is relatively new so I would really love and appreciate it if you were to take a little look at the site for yourselves (you can find the website itself HERE)...trust me, you won't regret it!

***

Sorry that this post was only rather short, but I really did want to just tell you all a little about PINKU and what the brand is all about!

Thank you for reading,

Olivia xo

7 comments:

  1. The design is so sweet! Going to look at the website right now aha xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you find something you like on there!

      Delete
  2. Love this little phone case, the design is too cute!
    Jen / Velvet Spring x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It is super cute though!

      Delete
  3. Cool ;)
    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that case looks so lovely. SO summery and pretty.

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! It really caught my attention!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10