New Jewellery - JewelleryBox.co.uk

Sunday, 24 July 2016

Choosing out my jewellery for the day, and mixing and matching different beautiful accessories with my outfits, is one thing that I just love. My jewellery collection does, in some places, require a bit of an upgrade though as when I am out shopping it does sometimes skip my mind to head over to the accessories sections, and have a browse through all the lovely jewellery. 

Luckily though, the other day, I was fortunate enough to recieve a few beautiful new pieces to add to my collection from JewelleryBox.co.ukif you love accessories or anything to do with jewellery in the slightest, you really do need to have a look at their website as they sell, quite simply, something for everyone and what's more, all items are incredibly well priced. In this post, I will just be showing you a little snapshot of what you get when you order from JewelleryBox, and also a sneak peek of the two rings and bracelet that I have now added to my collection...



Firstly, I just have to tell you how gorgeous the packaging of my jewellery from JewelleryBox! In the above and below photos, you can hopefully see just how carefully wrapped up and protected my jewellery was, and how each separate item comes in its own cute, little individual box. Also, in the above photo, you can see that the parcel itself was all wrapped up and tied together- I really could not get over the beauty of this, and in fact marvelled over it for sometime, as by putting such intricate detail into their deliveries I do think JewelleryBox.co.uk has really set itself apart from the rest!


Onto my actual lovely pieces of jewellery now though, and I will start off by telling you a little about my first ring. I love the simplicity of this item, and it's tied up texture makes it perfect to pair with any outfit, to wear with any other jewellery, and even to wear with other rings. This ring of mine is a size M (the sizes on the JewelleryBox website are alphabetised from I-U), as I do have quite thin fingers, but I must say that it fits me perfectly and there is no struggle at all for me to get it on or off, as well as no worries about it sliding off my finger throughout the day. Also, the price of this ring is £5.35- a price that I deem incredibly good for such a high quality item, that fits so well and is in fact sterling silver.

(You can find the ring in the image below, HERE)


Next up, there's my bracelet, which I have to admit immediately caught my eye as I was scanning through the JewelleryBox's website due to its overwhelming prettiness. I am rather in love with this item already, and am finding it just perfect to wear now we are into the summer months (and have actually been experiencing some summer weather lately). Again, this bracelet is made of sterling silver and is ultimately also very high quality- when I wear it on my wrist, I feel no fears about the catch coming lose, and am very much in awe of how detailed the lovely little daisy on the chain is. This item was also a rather reasonable price (£7.25), and after wearing my bracelet only a few times, I can already safely say I will be back scouring JewelleryBox.co.uk whenever I am in need of a similar accessory again!

(You can find the bracelet in the image below, HERE)


Finally, we have my other beautiful ring (which, although I love all three of my gifts, is undeniably my favourite), and this item is again sterling silver, with two cute little hearts on! This ring also fits me rather perfectly, and is a size M but also can be altered due to the lack of band between the two hearts (meaning you can stretch it apart a little to either get it on or off the finger, and also to loosen its grip on your finger throughout the course of wearing it). The ring is available on the JewelleryBox website for just £6.65- a price that is again rather fantastic, considering the elegant style of the ring, and the superb attention to detail and quality in it also. After wearing both of my JewelleryBox rings on a couple of occasions, I can confirm that I am already building up a list of other rings that I like on the site, to keep in mind for myself in the future (I just love these cute little rings so much, and find they are quite refreshingly sleek and simplistic compared to a lot of high street items).

(You can find the ring in the image below, HERE)


If you are on the look out for some rather beautiful, yet pretty inexpensive, new jewellery items and accessories, I would highly recommend a good look of the JewelleryBox.co.uk website which you can find HEREAs you can probably tell, I am very pleased with my new jewellery additions, and will be sure to wear and showcase them on many an occasion over the next few weeks and months!


Olivia xo

27 comments:

  1. I never used to be a fan of accessories but recently I am obsessed with them, so maybe jewellery box is the place I need to be looking!

    girlsonlinejourney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would definitely recommend a look- they have something for everyone!

      Delete
  2. The packaging is so pinterest worthy, that first ring is so simple yet so effective and super cute!!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really couldn't get over how cute the packaging was! And I really do love the ring!

      Delete
  3. The ring in your first photo Is my favourite out of the three items, Its so simple but pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these pieces, they are so pretty and dainty! Great post lovely!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these pieces of jewellery are stunning and so original. I'm definitely going to be checking them out myself. Loved this! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like them! Hope you can find something you like on the site too!

      Delete
  6. I love the daisy bracelet! And the packaging is so pretty too! :) x

    http://chloeharriets.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't get over how cute the packaging was!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved these all. Ring Looks so pretty.

    http://www.trendylaura.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice!
    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh I'm in love with every piece!! I've heard about this company before, a lot of bloggers rave about it, I definitely need to check it out! I agree, the packaging is super cute too!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely have a look at the website! They sell so many nice things that you won't be able to choose which to get!

      Delete
  11. These pieces look great! I'm loving the first ring! :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM // Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too- it's so simple and effective!

      Delete
  12. I love the bracelet! All of these are so pretty
    Amy xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE the packaging, that would do it for me let alone the actual jewellery haha!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It makes such a good impression!

      Delete
  14. These are all so pretty xx

    Sophie | Sophie's Spot

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10