HerClutterBox - My New Makeup Storage!

Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Finding somewhere to store all your makeup can be a momentous challenge, especially when you have a pretty large makeup collection. I personally have, what I would call, a moderate amount of cosmetic products, yet I have recently been finding myself struggling more and more to make room for any new purchases. It would seem that my prayers got answered though last week, in the form of a HerClutterBox delivery...


When HerClutterBox told me all about their amazing storage solutions, I just knew that I had to try out one of their boxes for myself. This fantastic brand offer a large selection of storage boxes that you can pop anything in (not just makeup as I have done), and each and every one of them are made to a great standard so are incredibly sturdy and strong to keep all your belongings safe. 

The item that I received was a lot bigger than I first expected (or course, I was very happy with the amount of space I got in my box though), and has four large drawers that come with a bundle of separators, so you can pickand choose where to separate your drawers and chosen items. You can take a look at the exact box I got HERE on the HerClutterBox website, although I will now go onto to share some photos of my box, to show you all how I have chosen to use this new product of mine, and just how much you can actually fit inside such a box!



Considering there is four drawers to this particular box, I decided to spread some of my makeup across those areas, separating them into categories of sorts. In the first drawer I have put all my base products (for example, foundations and concealers as you can see in the above photo), in the second drawer I have stored away my bronzers and blushers etc, in the third there's all my current favourite lip products (along with some beauty blenders) and finally in the bottom drawer there is my eye and brow products (although I am still not finished moving my palettes over to this drawer, hence why it looks a little bare)!


I just can't get over how much space there seems to be inside of this HerClutterBox though- so far, I have moved over a fair amount of my makeup to some of the drawers, yet I have so much room left that it is a real reassurance that I won't have to worry where to store new makeup purchases in the future. The little acrylic separators you can see in my photos, that go up and across the drawers, are also a marvellous addition to this already wonderful product. With your storage box you get a fair few of these separators, which are auite easy to fit into the draws and slot together when and where you want, in order to get little spaces for different items.


Aside from the space and usefulness of this storage box, I must admit that it also does look rather good when put on display in my room. I, like many others, would have thought that a giant box would look rather unattractive when plonked on a surface (my ClutterBox is currently residing in the corner of my desk), but how wrong I was! The sleekness of this box makes it perfect to display anywhere you wish- it's rather quaint look and transparency really help it to just blend in amongst the other pieces of furniture in a room, whilst at the same time, being able to see straight in to what you are storing inside helps it to stand out at in a rather interesting way (it's also helpful as you can merely look in the side of the box, and see straight away which drawer to open for a specific item).


As you can probably tell from the contents of this post, I really am quite chuffed with my new HerClutterBox, and simply can't thank the lovely brand themselves for sending such an item to me! It's a real honour to talk about such a fantastically helpful and incredibly well made product, and for that reason I definitely recommend you all take a look at the HerClutterBox Website to see what other lovely items they sell!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, and hopefully gained a bit of makeup storage inspiration from reading it!

Olivia xo

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how these have dividers in the acrylic drawers - my one pet peeve with MUJI drawers were tha everything seemed to move around so much :( so these seem like a great solution! x

    Liv | Ramblings of a Makeup Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when I found out they have separators, it really stops my makeup moving everywhere and getting jumbled!

      Delete
  2. This is nice! I love the little compartments and dividers. Makes it so easy to organize and sort products! :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM // Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely does, it's so nice to have my makeup finally organised!

      Delete
  3. I love the look of makeup stored in acrylic drawers, it looks so pretty!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I'm really enjoying having it in my room after admiring it in so many photos and blog posts for ages!

      Delete
  4. I'm genuinely annoyed! I just brought cheap make up storage from amazon (I really needed some and didn't know where else to turn!), I didn't know about such a company specifically for this girl problem!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so annoying!! I feel for you as I have done the same in the past, but at least you know there is a brand like HerClutterBox out there now!

      Delete
  5. Nice blog dear ;)
    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such brilliant makeup storage! I only have one for my lipsticks but this one looks so much better :)

    Melissa | www.fruityflamingo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  7. I have been looking for some drawers, going to try these ones out xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great way to store makeup! Xoxo

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10