New in from Yumi!

Sunday, 19 June 2016

The other day, I was lucky enough to receive a few bits and pieces from Yumi- a clothing brand that I have wanted to purchase something from for such a long time, after browsing their beautiful range of items online and in stores on many occasions. 

Today, I will just be sharing a few snaps of the products that I got (a gorgeous kaftan/shirt dress, a beautiful blouse, and a cute little bag) and also talk a little about why I love each of them so much...

(Before you read/browse further into this post, I would like to alert the fact that I have taken outfit photos of my clothes, and as I am not really used to doing this, I may look a little awkward- sorry for that, but I just wanted to try and show the beauty of said clothing items as clearly as possible!)




Firstly, I will talk about my lovely shirt dress, or Kaftan Dress as it is called on the Yumi website. I hope I showed in my photos just how lovely this dress is, and how beautiful and intricate the pattern is on it. It's perfectly fitting, and with an elasticated waistband and a little belt to draw in your waist, so it really excentuates your figure- plus, it's opening at the top also adds that little bit of something extra, so it differs slightly in style from the usual high street shirt dress. 

Furthermore, this dress is currently on offer for £22.00 on Yumi's website- a price, that I have to say, simply can't be missed due to the versatility of this dress (not only does it look perfect right now, in the summer months when worn with little ballet pumps, but I can imagine it would also look perfect when worn with black tights and brogues/ankle boots in the autumn and winter).

(You can find the lovely kaftan dress HERE)




Next up, there's my beautiful Blouse. As soon as I saw the pattern on this lovely item, I knew I was in love- I'm a sucker for a quirky clothing item, and this shirt just ticked all the boxes with me. Again, this gorgeous piece fits incredibly well, and is also really light and floaty so is perfect to be worn in the warmer weather.

More than likely, I will just simply pair this blouse with black or blue cigarette style trousers, even though I can envision it looking pretty cute when worn with a skirt too (particularly a little black one, or even a denim one)! Either way though, for £17.00 you definitely can't go wrong with this shirt and just like my dress, I do think you could pull off wearing it in all seasons!

(You can find the cool and quirky blouse HERE)




Finally, there's my Bag (which I have to say, is definitely one of the cutest bags I have ever seen in my life)! On the Yumi website, they do in fact sell this bag in several different colours (silver, green and a couple of others too), but I actually opted for this colour combination, as I do believe it will work with a lot more of my outfits than the other shade options. Also, the fact that the back of the bag is mostly black is a massive plus to me, as I often find that light coloured bags get dirty rather easily, especially when they rub against darker clothing items like denim. 

Again, this item is on offer on Yumi (available for £14.00, which I have to regard as a bit of a bargain considering how cute a bag you get), and is absolutely worth the purchase as like I previously mentioned is the perfect little cross body/over the shoulder bag to pair with any outfit (dressy or casual)!

(You can find this bag and the other colour variations of it HERE)




I really do adore all the bits and pieces that I got from Yumiand can't wait to start wearing them (although since I wrote most of this post I have used the bag several times, and worn the shirt once). After discovering my love for the above items, I also cannot wait to purchase more bits and pieces from Yumi in the future- they do have many more gorgeous tops and dresses that I have got my eye on! 

Have you ever tried anything from Yumi?- if not, I would definitely recommend a look at their vast range of clothing and accessories HERE!

Olivia xo

13 comments:

  1. Although I couldn't see myself in any of these as the patterns are a little but too much for me, you are looking fab in them! I'll have to take a look around their website! x

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes you should definitely have a look as they have something for everyone!

      Delete
  2. That bag is so lovely, I might have to have a browse on the website for a similar one! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm absolutely in love with it! It's the perfect size to fit all my essentials in!

      Delete
  3. I love Yumi and I have a couple of dresses from there. I absolutely adore all the pieces you've got, especially the bag (I think I might have to buy myself one!!) And also, you don't look at all awkward in the photos; you're a natural!
    Georgia xxx

    georgieblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! That is so kind of you!

      Delete
  4. I really like the dress, thanks for sharing those items with us, I will have to look for something on the site because everything is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like the pieces!

      Delete
  5. I really like the bag!

    Amy x
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that I chose it, they have so many lovely bags on the website!

      Delete
  6. Yumi has such gorgeous items! Love the bag and the dress looks so good on you :)

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10