Fragrance Direct Goodies

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

I have recently been lucky enough to recieve several bits and bobs from brands, and the other day I found myself incredibly excited to recieve some goodies from Fragrance Direct If you have never heard of Fragrance Direct, it is simply a website that sells lots of different bath, beauty and fragrance items, from lots of different well known brands, but at cheaper prices. 

Today, I will be telling you all a little about the lovely products that I have received and am now loving using, and explain to you the savings you can make when buying such products from Fragrance Direct...




MAC Powder Blusher in Desert Rose-£16.99 instead of £18.50

In all honesty, I didn't even know that Fragrance Direct stocked MAC items until they informed me on the matter. Upon finding out though, I was incredibly excited as when it comes to MAC, getting even the smallest amount off the price tag is pretty fantastic!

On the website, Fragrance Direct have a small group of discounted MAC products- from said group, I chose a beautiful blusher (even though they do also stock lipsticks, base products, and many other items), in the shade Desert Rose, which is a lovely medium pink colour. I do already own a MAC Blusher (in the shade Well Dressed), but that one is a rather light, pretty pink, so it will definitely be interesting to try out another blush from one of my absolute favourite makeup brands, and also to try out a bit of a darker blush colour.



OPI Nail Polish in Hands off my Kielbasa! -£3.49 instead of £13.95

I don't really know where to start with this one! On the vast range of OPI polishes in the Fragrance Direct website you get around £10 off the usual retail price (yes, that much of a saving!), which I think is absolutely incredible for such fantastic polishes!

I have been in love with OPI polishes for an incredibly long time now, and already own a fair few, so know first hand just how good they are. All of their shades are beautiful, and the quality of them is just brilliant too- Hands off my Kielbasa is no different in that sense, as it is again a beautiful colour, that looks beautiful on the nails in just one coat (it's a lovely, shimmery brown/pink shade), and stays firmly in place for several days!


Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Aqua Kiss-£8.99 instead of £14.99

This, in my opinion, is another great saving- getting £6 off a Victoria's Secret perfume is definitely not to be missed! On the Fragrance Direct website, they have an absolutely massive range of the VS body products, including the mists, lotions and showers gels that you have probably seen covering shelf after shelf in the shops themselves. However, buying on Fragrance Direct and not from a VS shop will save you considerable amounts of money- £8.99 for a good sized bottle, that will take ages to run out, is definitely a good deal!

Again, I do already own a couple of Victoria's Secret Body Mists, but have wanted to expand my collection further for quite some time. Hence why I jumped at the chance of being able to get one from Fragrance Direct, when I saw that they stocked them on the website- I had tried out Aqua Kiss in a VS store before and really loved it's gorgeous summery scent, so am now incredibly happy to finally own it!

Overall though, I would absolutely recommend a good old look at the Fragrance Direct Website to any of you out there, who like myself, love beauty and fragrance products and are always quite happy to get a good deal on such items! Other brands you can find on the website include Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Bourjous and Maybelline- and you can find said brands and products HERE

Olivia xo

16 comments:

  1. Nice products. I love that blush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love OPI nail polishes so I will definitely have to check out their selection!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you definitely should as they are so cheap!

      Delete
  3. That nail Polish is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of the blush looks lovely! XX

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com.co/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice, and quite vibrant as opposed to the normal blush shades I wear!

      Delete
  5. never heard of this site before now i'm checking it out!!! love the mac blush, the color is so intense<3

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube | Enter my Charlotte Tilbury GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should have a look- they have a lot to choose from, so I'm sure you will find something you like!

      Delete
  6. Love OPI nail varnish and that colour is beautiful!

    Katie xx ¦ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
  7. This website sounds amazing! Going to have to check it out xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! You will love it, and the selection of products on there is pretty amazing!

      Delete
  8. That nail colour looks so gorgeous and you can't go wrong with the VS sprays :)

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree- I get through the sprays so fast, that I just couldn't turned down another one!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10