1 Year of Blogging

Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Hello Everyone,

I don't really know how to start this post, or what to contain within it, but I felt it absolutely necessary to write such a post as it occurred to me the other day that it has in fact now been a year since I started blogging...



First of all, I definitely have to say a big THANK YOU to every single one of you who read my posts, comment such lovely things, and on the whole continue to follow and support my blog (and me)! When I sat down a year ago and decided to start this little place on the internet where I could share my thoughts and feelings on the things that I love, I never once imagined how much it would have all grown within such a short space of time. 

In a year I have posted just under 180 times, and have amassed around 50,000 views. I have also received thousands (yes thousands) of comments from all of you- I want to especially take the time here to thank those of you who comment so frequently on my blog. I know who you are, and I want you to know that I am immensely grateful for your kind words. In terms of followers, I now have nearly 2000 of you on Bloglovin keeping track of my posts, as well as over 3,000 on Twitter and over 8,000 on Instagram! All of this seems pretty amazing to me, considering where I started just 12 months ago, and I just can't wait to see where all of this continues to go in the future.


Of course though, it's not all about the followers (even though it is an amazing part of this whole experience!), as I have learned so much and grown so much as a person too! Blogging has given me the oppurtunity to talk to so many like-minded (and rather lovely) people, as well as really try and improve my writing and photography skills. I have also been lucky enough to work with quite a few brands over the past year- something that seems quite insane to me considering where I started out!

On the whole though, this post was really just created by myself to say a massive thank you to all of you out there who have helped me so far... I simply cannot wait to keep blogging in the future, and to see where it takes me. 


I also want to just add that I'm sorry my posts haven't been of the greatest quality at the moment- I'm currently sitting my GCSE's so am putting aside a lot more of my time to study just for the next few weeks. After that though, when it is the summer holidays, I will be posting a hell of a lot more, and will be vastly working on my blog content and bringing you lots of exciting posts (features on my holiday to California and updates on all my Sephora purchases are definitely on the cards)!

Anyway, goodbye for now, and I will see you all again on the weekend for my May Favourites!

Olivia xo

13 comments:

  1. Hurray! Happy blog anniversary, what a fantastic achievement! Wish you all the best of luck on your blogging journey! xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thank you for all your lovely comments over the last 12 months as well! X

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on such a mile stone! You have achieved so much in 12 months and you should be very proud of yourself X

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin, it means so much! X

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! You have achieved so much in such a short time! Keep up the great work :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Liz!! That is so kind of you!! X

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on all of your blogging success :)

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st Year of blogging! You've done amazingly well in one year! :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee, that's so nice of you to say! X

      Delete
  6. Happy blog anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blog anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10