Celebrity Style- Emma Stone

Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Hello Everyone,

It's been such a long time since I made a Celebrity Style Post, and considering that every time I flip through a magazine or look online I notice someone with a gorgeous sense of fashion, I just knew that today was the day that I started creating such posts again. 

As you can probably tell from the title of this post, today I will be talking about the style of the one and only Emma Stone- someone who I admire as both an actress, and a fashion icon. I can remember first noticing Emma emerge in magazines a few years back, and was immediately struck by how effortlessly glamourous she looked whilst merely walking down the street, or gliding up the red carpet, as I will go on to explain in this post....


Street Style

I love how minimalistic Emma's style is on a day to day basis- when searching for images of her street style, 99% of the pictures were merely of her in jeans and a shirt. Yet, she looks so effortless in each of the above images, that it's clear to see that Emma is just one of those people that can pull off simple outfits, and make the basics of a shirt and a pair of jeans look incredibly chic. 

I adore the stripy blouse that she's sporting in the middle image, and also love how she adds that bit of extra detail into each outfit with a gorgeous pair of shoes (from wedged boots to sparkly sandals), instead of just opting for trainers as others probably would. Also, I have found myself edge away from wearing jeans lately, so sifting through images of Emma wearing them has really given me some inspiration in terms of styling denim again.


Red Carpet Style

Emma's Red Carpet looks have been something that I have admired for a long time, as she just seems to look so glamourous at every event that she goes to. I love how she so often wears simple dress styles, and in turn makes them look timelessly elegant (especially the white dress on the left, that reminds me of something straight from the by-gone days of Hollywood style and beauty).

I can't really recall a time when Emma has made a dress or outfit blunder on the Red Carpet, and is fantastic at pairing together her lovely ensembles with equally gorgeous accessories. Furthermore, I just love how she isn't afraid to step outside of the norm with cute outfits like the trouser and top one (above on the right), that she pulls off so well!

Well, there are some of my favourite outfits as worn by Miss Emma Stone! I really enjoyed writing a celebrity style post after such a long time, as I forgot how fun it is to compile some of my favourite outfits from some of my favourite people.

Thank you for reading, and please let me know whose style you love in the comments below.

Olivia xo

P.S. All of the above images are from Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Wow she's so pretty and I love her style. My fashion icons are Suki Waterhouse and Gigi Hadid. X

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I love both of them too! Perhaps I will have to mention them in one of my future posts!

      Delete
  2. I love Emma! She is just the epitome of casual and chic and her red carpet looks are so simple yet so sophisticated.

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her style is amazing :)

    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10