We are fast approaching the Spring months, so I thought it quite appropriate to create both a Beauty and Fashion Wishlist in honour of the (hopefully) warmer and brighter months ahead.
Today, I will be sharing a few of the beauty bits and bobs that I have currently got my eye on. To be honest, I always have a hell of a lot of makeup items that I'm desperate to own or lusting over, but I know that I have to pace myself with my spending so have somehow whittled my Wishlist down to six things...
(Going from left to right on each row)
- Kiko Colour Correcting Wheel-I saw that quite a lot of people were hyping over this little thing, and similar colour correcting products, upon recently reading an issue of Look Magazine. I'm really quite intrigued over how each colour helps to even out my skin tone, and for £12.90 I think it's quite a fair price considering you get 5 differing concealers included in the wheel. Furthermore, I am yet to try anything from Kiko Cosmetics but I know that there is now one in Birmingham, so hopefully upon my next visit to the city this can be my first purchase!
- Topshop Cream Bronzer-I always forget that Topshop sells makeup in all honesty, but lately I have seen a lot of people talk about the range and recommend it. Right now, I'm finding myself drawn to more cream consistency products for contouring, after using the Clinique Chubby Contour Stick and finding it incredibly easy to use and blend as opposed to powder products. For around £10 as well, I don't see where I can wrong with buying this product and just giving it a go.
- Loreal Lipstick-I don't think I own any lipsticks from Loreal, despite having quite a large lipstick collection. Soon though I do hope to change this, because the pinks collection looks so pretty for spring-especially the shade in the photos above which is Eva's Pink and only costs £6.99, which is incredible for a lipstick that I have seen receive many rave reviews in recent times.
- Mac Lipstick -I really do need to expand my Mac Lipstick collection also, as I currently only own 3 shades out of the seemingly hundreds to choose from. The particular lipstick that I have my eye on, Tropic Tonic, is from the matte collection and is a lovely red shade with orangey/coral undertones. However, I don't find that Mac lipsticks are something that I can just go out and buy on a daily basis (due to their price tag of £15.50), so it would be nice to treat myself to one this spring, and be able to use it on my upcoming holiday to California.
- In the Balm of your Hand Palette-Speaking of holidays, I really do think a palette like this will be amazing to pop in my travel bag as it just contains everything you need (Eyeshadows, Blushers, Bronzers and even a little Mary Lou-manizer). For around £30 it's something that I really do need to save up for, but I think that such a spend would definitely be worth it as it will save a lot of room and time when travelling.
- Lottie Brushes-I have been admiring these for a few months now, and seen a lot of cute images of them floating around on Instagram and in magazines. For £19.99, these brushes cover all parts of my makeup routine and upon having a little look at them in Superdrug they seem incredibly soft (let alone pretty beautiful with their cute handles and different colour brush heads). I do own quite a lot of makeup brushes though, and with many Real Techniques and Nanshy products within my collection it does concern me that these brushes might not be of such a high quality. That being said, I'm sure to just give them a go at some point in the future, as their pretty colours and packaging always draws me in!
Hopefully, I will actually be able to get my hands on the majority of these products over the next few weeks/months. However, there are so so many more beauty products that I would love to get so compromising on certain things is certainly going to be difficult!
Please let me know below which makeup products are on your Wishlist at the moment, (So I have an excuse to want even more!)
Affiliate Links were used in this post :-)