OPI All Stars

Friday, 5 February 2016

I was lucky enough to receive lots of lovely bits and bobs for my birthday and I have so far resisted the urge to ramble on and on about each and every one of them. However, I just couldn't pass off the oppurtunity to talk about this cute little present, as I think it suits me and this little blog of mine right down to the ground.

The present that I'm talking about is the OPI Nail Polish All Stars Set, that contains 5 lovely shades of nail colours and is simply the perfect gift for a makeup and beauty lover like myself! Although I am yet to actually wear any of these nail polishes, I thought in this post I would just give a bit of a first impressions of the set and its contents for those of you obsessed with all things nail like me...


Unfortuntely, I couldn't find this exact set online, as I could only find the 10 nail polish version on the Very and OPI websites (the 10 polish set costs anywhere between £29 and £20 depending on where you find it, so I'm guessing that my set is just a bit cheaper). Anyway, as I said the set that I received contains 5 polish shades which are Bubble Bath, Tickle My Francey, Alpine Snow, Princesses Rule! and Strawberry Margharita (from left to right in the above photo).

The first thing that I love about this set, is that I am sure to wear each and every one of the colours included. This is because, as you can see above they are all so pretty and versatile-the nude and cream shade are perfect all year round, and the pinks will look lovely in the spring and summer).


The first thing that I love about this set, is that I am sure to wear each and every one of the colours included. This is because, as you can see above they are all so pretty and versatile-the nude and cream shade are perfect all year round, and the pinks will look lovely in the spring and summer).


Another thing that I love about this set, is the size of these bottles. As you can see above, they are insanely cute, small and just fit in the palm of my hand which means they will fit perfectly in my handbag and travel bag when going on holiday and going away. They are simply like little baby OPI nail polishes, but I doubt that that takes away any of the quality of the normal, full sized products. 


In the past I have bought and owned several nail polishes by OPI, and I have to say that they are up there with some of the best nail products I have owned. So now, I regard OPI as one of my favourite nail polish brands so I can't wait to start using these little cuties as I'm sure they will live it to my very high expectations.


I hope all you nail product lovers (and makeup lovers also) enjoyed this post, and gained a bit of information on this nail polish set-I will definitely be updating you all with how each individual polish looks on my nails once I start using them!

Olivia xo


19 comments:

  1. Really beautiful and wearable shades! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm obsessed as they are all just so pretty!

      Delete
  2. The shades look and sound gorgeous! I honestly adore OPI packaging they're so pretty!

    lovely post,
    Daizy from| www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all really lovely, and I agree the bottles and packaging are great!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Same here, they are really good quality!

      Delete
  4. Those are really cute colours! And they look like they are a good size, as well. I had a set of really tiny OPI polishes and I wasn't a big fan just because I never felt like there was enough in the bottle or enough on the little brush - this set looks much better!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the perfect size, I will have to let you know how I get on with applying them etc... :-)

      Delete
  5. These polishes look stunning! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love opi nail polishes, and the set looks like really nice colours to wear for the upcoming springtime. Lovely post :) x

    www.lauralivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty colors! I love OPI nail polishes!
    xoxo, Gloria
    the Glamour Taste

    ReplyDelete
  8. OPI are the best! I love the mini polishes as they're great for travel!

    The Modern Audrey

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10