Morphe 35 Warm Eyeshadow Palette

Wednesday, 17 February 2016



I have finally come to the realisation that my makeup collection is, in my eyes, never going to be big enough, so I might as well continue buying bits and bobs to add to it because at the end of the day, you only live once..right?! (What a cliché Olivia)

Anyway, that pervious statement was probably just my way of explaining yet another cosmetics purchase on my part-it was a very worthwhile one though, in the shape of the Morphe 35W 35 Color Warm Eyeshadow Palette, which is something that I have had my eye on for a very long time indeed!

Today I thought I would give you all a little glimpse of my new beauty addition, with a bit of a review/look I created with the Morphe Palette that I think you will all find very easy to recreate if you do own this palette, and are finding it difficult to make head nor tail of the many many many (ahh there are so many!) shades inside.



I bought my lovely palette from Beauty Bay,which means that it was £15.95 and had free delivery. For such a good price, you get such an incredible product-35 shadows, all in wearable shades that are incredibly pigmented and good quality. You get a fantastic mix of colours, from light highlighting shades, to warmer ones, pinker ones, and then more smokey ones; so as you can see there are hundreds of looks you can create with this beautiful item!

The actual palette is really stylish looking too, with it being completely black (apart from the Morphe logo) which makes it look incredibly sleek. Although the palette is quite thin, I do find it very sturdy too and for that reason I know my many shadows are safe inside and won't break anytime soon.


Because of the many shadows inside my new palette, I thought it would be nice to also show you all how to create a little look with it. I don't show you how I do parts of my makeup often enough, mostly because of lack of time, and sometimes because my skin is in a terrible state. But the other day I got a few good photos of my eye makeup, so decided to have a go at explaining how I created my warm eyeshadow look...

(Using the numbered shadows from the above photo)
I firstly took shade 1, and covered each of my eyelids with it, as I find that it works as a really great base and cancels out any veins and darkness very well indeed. Then, I sweeped a little of shade 2 over the top, before popping some of 3 over the top of that as well. With shadows 4 and 5, I then started to add some definition to my eyes by blending these darker colours into my creases. Finally with shade 6, I dusted some more shimmery shadow on to light up my eyes!

Obviously with 35 shadows in this palette there are so many more looks to create, so if you all enjoyed this post I might well show you how I create other differing looks in the future!

Thank you for reading,

Olivia xo

You can find the Morphe Palettes and Makeup on Beauty Bay!

















10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You deinfitely do Krista, it's amazing! X

      Delete
  2. I have the matte version of this palette and it's such good quality! Love the look/tutorial too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to pick up a Morphe palette. They're such great value for the money! This one looks so pretty!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, I couldn't believe how many shadows you got for £16!!

      Delete
  4. Such gorgeous shades, the colors look wonderful on you! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette is gorgeous! I can't believe the price for how many shades you get, I thought it was going to be a lot more expensive than that! I love the look you created with it too! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I was surprised at the price and thank you!!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10