Amber Eve Homemade Candles

Sunday, 7 February 2016

Hello Again,

I have to say that I feel incredibly lucky to have received a few things from different brands lately, as I never thought that anyone out there would really notice my blog, let alone want me to feature and review their products! Last weekend I wrote about my Salcura Skincare Products, and today I will be talking about my lovely homemade candles from Amber Eve.

Like many people, I adore candles and find it so cute to sit and light them in my room whilst I do work or listen to music. Therefore, I jumped at the oppurtunity to try out some candles from a brand like Amber Eve that I have never really heard of or bought candles from before.



The lovely Kat sent me out the two beautifully packaged candles that you can see above-the little boxes and ribbon really impressed me, and I think just go to show that little bit more effort you receive when buying homemade candles, from smaller brands such as Amber Eve.

The two boxes that the candles came in are incredibly cute, especially the pinky/purpley one with a lid that I would really like to keep after using my candles to store makeup, or stationary bits and bobs in.


The first of my two candles is the small Cassis & Fig Travel Candle (which normally sells for £7.50). I love the size of this candle, as it is perfect to store away and then get out when you feel like lighting. It's little lid also gives it that little bit of something special, which makes it perfect for a present or gift as well.

The smell of this candle is a lovely sweet scent, and with 15 hours of burn time estimated, that's a lot of time to inhale this beautiful scent. But if Cassis & Fig isn't your thing then there are so many more scents to look through and choose from, on the Amber Eve Website.


The second of my candles is the Luxury Sandelwood & Black Pepper which is Medium in size. The style of this candle is a lot simpler than that of my little travel one and resembles the very classic candle style, but it's also a whole lot bigger and has an estimated 50 hours of burning time (which I think is pretty good for £15.00).

The smell of this candle is a bit sharper, and is probably more of an acquired scent than that of the other one. But again, you can find loads of other scents on the Amber Eve website, where you can find more information on both candles also!


Overall, I am incredibly happy with both of my Amber Eve candles, and am already looking to purchase another one for a present. I think they are reasonably priced, and you definitely feel like each parcel and delivery receives that little bit more time and attention with the little box and bow packaging (plus each order comes with free delivery, which is amazing considering how packed up and supported my parcel was when it arrived!)


Hopefully, I have shown you all how good the Amber Eve Homemade Candle company is, and maybe even inspired a few of you to think about looking to their brand for candles in the future.

Thank you for Reading,

Olivia xo

10 comments:

  1. These sound amazing! I love a good candle & the fig scent sounds really interesting. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice, I currently have the fig one lit and it smells insane!

      Delete
  2. I really like the packaging of these products and the scents sound amazing!x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so nice! I am a huge candle lover, so I will defintely have to look into this brand! Great post x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Erin, I'm sure you will love these candles!

      Delete
  4. I loooovee candles, but I've never heard of this brand before! I love the attention to detail, the ribbons and packaging is sooo cute! The scents sound lovely as well :) xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of them either, but they are definitely worth having a look at!

      Delete
  5. These sound lovely and I love the packaging :) I think candles make everything come together and give a real sense of home xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they really make my room feel cosy and homely!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10