5000 Followers?! Instagram Roundup

Friday, 19 February 2016

I'm so so so chuffed to say that I now have over 5,000 followers on Instagram!! Because of this, I would love to say an absolutely massive thank you to every single one of you who follow me, like my photos and comment on a regular basis-it's thanks you all of you that I have reached this milestone after all! Some people might think that 5k isn't that big a deal, but to me it's an incredible achievement considering that merely a few months ago, I was only just starting out in the world of blogging.

So today, I'm just going to round up a few of my favourite photos that I have posted to Instagram, and a few of the ones that you all seem to like the most as well....


From Left to Right on each row-

My Olivia Burton Watch, A little Selfie, Shopping in London

New Shoes, A Few of My Many Brushes, Record Player

Another Selfie, My Cambridge Satchel, Baking Cookies

Of course those are only a few of my many Instagram posts, and I can't wait to continue posting lots and lots of photos on there as it's definitely my favourite social media and most used app. Instagram is such a source of inspiration for me, and the fact that a lot of you find my feed to be worthwhile in following is an amazing feeling....

Obviously I don't want to stop there though, and it would be fantastic to try and reach more milestones in the future (I may well have my sights on the big 10k now)!! So please continuing following me, @oliviabethh or https://www.instagram.com/oliviabethh/ ,and I promise to try and make my feed as pretty as possible!!

Thank you again!

Olivia xo




12 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! Congrats on 5k followers! :D

    http://katieedidd.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done that's great xoxo
    http://katecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! :) awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats lovely, you deserve it! Your Insta is beautiful :)

    Sara x / aboutlittlethiings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sara, that is very kind of you!

      Delete
  5. Well done girl that's amazing xx

    Sophie | ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10