Salcura Skincare Goodies

Sunday, 31 January 2016

Hello Again,

A couple of weeks ago, the lovely Chloé from Salcura Natural Skin Therapy contacted me about the Salcura brand and it's products. I jumped at the oppurtunity to try out some of their range, as I'm really trying to up my skin care game right now and have vowed to look after my skin a lot more this year. 

On the Salcura website (https://www.salcuraskincare.com) you can find all sorts of products, for all sorts of skin types and problems (acne and dry skin to name a few). They also have ranges for children, as well as skin and suncare items that you can find on the Boots and Feel Unique websites.



The first of the three items that I received, is the Face Cleanser which usually retails at £12.99. I have used this on only a couple of occasions so far, but have to say that it has definitely had an impact on my skin...

To use you simply rub or wipe some of the product on your face, and then wash off with some water. So simple, yet so effective-this item really left my skin feeling soft and clean, with no signs of any makeup left over to clog up my pores. It also left my skin feeling very matte, and not greasy at all which is a big bonus when you have crazy combination skin like me.

It's a massive bottle of product as well, so is going to last me a long long time, meaning you will definitely get your money's worth from this cleanser (especially if you have combination skin or wear a lot of makeup like me, and want to have lovely soft skin still!) 


Next up is the Conditioner (especially for sensitive/dry scalps). This normally retails at £8.99, and again you get a big bottle of the stuff so it will definitely last a long time. Especially when, from my own personal experience, you only have to use a little dollop of product on each use.

To use, you simply pop this stuff into your hair and around your scalp after washing with shampoo, and after a few minutes rinse it out (pretty much like normal conditioner really). Like with the other Salcura Products that I received, I have only used this on a couple of occasions. But both times I have to say that my hair felt very soft and silky afterwards, and the odd bit of dryness on my scalp seemed a bit better (however I guess this improves ever more as you continue to use this product).


Finally, there's the Body Cleanser which like the Face Cleaner, costs £12.99. This product (again like the Face Cleanser) contains no artificial fragrance, so if you like a good old fruity shower gel then maybe it isn't for you. However, if you do want a good quality product that, from what I have seen so far, works miracles with dry and damaged skin then it is indeed perfect for you! I have quite dry skin on my legs and back, and from the few times I have used this cleanser I have definitely noticed a difference. The dry patches of skin I once had have definitely become smoother and in some cases not so sore.

This cleanser also leaves your skin feeling nice and refreshed, which is a definite bonus, leaving me very excited to continue using it in the future!

Well, I really hope you all enjoyed finding out a bit more about Salcura and their products. Whatever your skin condition or type, on their website you can definitely find something perfect for you, and I'm not just saying this because I have been sent these products, but I would definitely definitely absolutely recommend them to you all (even if you just try one bottle of something, you will be very impressed,I assure you!)

Thank you for reading,

Olivia xo

4 comments:

  1. These sound like a nice natural alternative! I was reading about their spot gel today on another blog and it got a great review too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the products I tried are really good, I will have to look out for the spot cream as well though!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10