As a self-confessed shopaholic, I'm always on the look out for new clothes, and moreover always spotting new items that I want to purchase! There's quite a lot of things that I really want to get at the moment (when I say a lot, I mean a lot!) so today I thought I would just share a few of those things...
- Calvin Klein Underwear-I have really wanted to be the owner of a set of these for so long, and with Christmas and my Birthday coming up soon I hopefully will. They just look so comfy,but they aren't cheap as underwear goes so aren't something I would just buy for myself on a normal day.
- Jack Wills Hoodie-Again,these just look so warm and cosy, especially for someone like myself who gets cold really easily. However, just like the CK underwear they aren't exactly cheap and again would be something to get if I received money for my Birthday or Christmas.
- Topshop Shirt-I do love a checked shirt, but this year I'm yet to buy one. Topshop have several nice ones at the moment, but this blue one just stood out to me as firstly the colour of it is gorgeous, and secondly I think it would go with both blue and black jeans so would be pretty versatile.
- Nike Janoskis-I really need some new trainers and these have been on my Wishlist for a good while now. When I last went to Schuh I tried a pair of these on and was pleasantly surprised with the way they looked and how comfy they felt-hopefully I'm going to actually buy them next to I go into Schuh though!
- Asos Boyfriend Jeans-skinny jeans are the only jeans I ever really opt for, but in the future I really want to try some different styles. Boyfriend jeans particular stand out to me as they always look like they suit everyone and look good when paired with so many different items.
After sharing these bits and bobs with you all, I really hope I get round to purchasing a few of them over the next few months. If I am to buy even one of them, you will all probably end up hearing an awful lot about them on here and also my Instagram and Twitter :-)
Thank you for reading,
Affiliate Links have been used in this post :-)