The Christmas Tag-Blogmas Day 15

Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Hello,

Recently I was tagged by Lydia (from http://mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk) to do the Christmas Tag, and seeing as I adore Christmas time I thought I would give it a go!


1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
I love love love Christmas, but I don't really get into the spirit until about October which is when festive gifts start arriving in the shops and I start to think about what I would like for Christmas!

2. Do you still have advent calendars?
Yes!!! I think I probably always will as I just love them and how excited they make me feel during the build up to Christmas Day! This year I have a couple of chocolate ones, and also a beauty one from M&S that I have talked about in a couple of previous posts.

3. What are your favourite Christmas Films?
This is such a difficult one for me as I don't really have a favourite one. I do like Home Alone 1 and 2 and some of the Santa Claus movies. Scrooged is one I watched pretty recently too, and I like that as well as Frozen (if that's classed as a Christmassy film???)

4. Do you have any funny Christmas memories?
No not really, I do love Christmas but I have to say that all the family get-togethers and meals tend to blend into one in my memory.

5. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
When I was little I used to wake up super early, but now it's normally at like 7:30. I go downstairs with my mum and dad and we all open our presents before just chilling out, eating breakfast and looking through what we have received. After that, I tend to get ready to go to my nans or wherever we are going for dinner (this year I'm staying at home and having a relaxing day though). Obviously, later we all eat our dinner, then play board games and watch tv for the rest of the day!

6. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
My family have a traditional dinner but I don't because I'm not a fan of roast dinner. Therefore, I normally just have some chicken or something, then pick and choose the other vegetables and bits I want.

7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Not really, but we do put the decorations and tree up on the first weekend of December every year!

8. Which are your favourite Christmas songs?
Some of you will probably laugh, but I am partial to 'Merry Christmas Everybody' by Shakin Stevens-a bit cheesy, I know, but that's what Christmas is all about!

9. What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
I don't know really because I get really good presents every year! 

10.Real or fake christmas tree?
Fake, but it's really little and cute because we have a pretty small living room!

Well, there are my answers to the Christmas Tag! I now tag anyone who loves Christmas to have a go at this post as well :-)

Olivia xo

12 comments:

  1. Love all of those Christmas movies! who doesn't love the Santa Claus Movies!

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, they are so nice to watch at Christmas time!

      Delete
  2. Your Christmas morning sounds lovely :) Love the tag :)

    http://katelynmcphee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kind of made me laugh with the first answer. October is SO early, haha! And you talked about it like it's so last minute! ;) I might pick up a few gifts in November, but I really don't even think that much about Christmas until December begins. It's good to be excited, though. As long as you're happy! :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg aha I didn't realise how early I got excited for Christmas! I think it's because I love it so much :-)

      Delete
  4. Great answers! I also am not a a big lover of Christmas diner so I usually just eat chicken and pick out the other bits I like x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else isn't a fan of the turkey dinner!

      Delete
  5. Great answers!!! Such a fun post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for doing the tag! Loved your answers, have a great Christmas. Lydia Eve, www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10