Sale Wishlist

Sunday, 27 December 2015

Everyone loves a good sale, right? But nowadays, it seems so much easier to just shop from the comfort of our own homes, online-so I thought I would create a little guide to my some of my favourite things that I have seen in the online sales so far, to give you all some inspiration if you have some Christmas money or vouchers to spend...

Below are items from ASOS, Topshop and some bits and pieces of makeup that I have seen on several sites:you can click on each image, or item you like and it will take you to the appropriate webpage so you can find out more information!


ASOS

Topshop



Various pieces of Makeup

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving the sales at the moment? Have you seen Zara's sales?

    www.fashionenth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but no I haven't seen the Zara sales!! I need to have a look!

      Delete
  2. I definitely love a good sale. Those Asos boots are awesome. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those lace up shoes from Topshop.. I bought a similar pair from ASOS a few months ago and they were my staple shoe throughout Autumn! Can't wait until the weather picks up so I can wear them again! xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been admiring them for ages, I really want to buy them for when the weather picks up like you said! Xx

      Delete
  4. The topshop sweater is gorgeous! I am going sale shopping soon so I'll have to look out for it, thank you for sharing! X

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed reading, and me too I can't wait to have a proper look round the shops!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10