My Nanshy Brushes and The End of Blogmas

Thursday, 24 December 2015

Hi again,

Today is going to be a bit of a mix of posts-as you can tell from the title, I will start with a quick review of my Nanshy Brushes that I bought earlier this month, and end with a little summary of Blogmas 2015...

Firstly, the brushes, and it was at the Clothes Show that I first laid eyes on these beauties (although I had heard a lot about the Nanshy Brand before hand), and I just knew I had to get some. As you can see in the below picture, I so far only own two of their brushes (the Foundation and the Angled Detailer) but I would absolutely love to build my way up to the full collection in future...


These brushes are just so pretty; at the Clothes Show they sold both the black and the white collection, and as most of my makeup brushes are black anyway I decided to go with white. I'm so happy that I did as well, because I personally think that the white handled brushes are extremely pretty (and as a matter of fact make for a very good photo!)

The brushes themselves aren't the cheapest, nor are they the most expensive out there-I believe that my Detailer was about £5 and my foundation brush was about £7 (these were the prices at the Clothes Show though, and are a tad cheaper than the normal costs). But, I think this is definitely a case of you get what you pay for, as the overall quality of these brushes is incredible;whether it be the look of them or the feel of the brush itself, they are all round great products. 

Both of my brushes clearly do very different things, but they are both very good at said jobs. My Angled Detailer is perfect for doing my eyebrows when I'm using pomades or waxes, and my Foundation excels when it comes to applying both foundation and Bb creams.  

For those reasons, I have to say that these brushes are definitely worth the hype and the price tag in fact! If you are like me, and a bit on the fence as to whether to make the purchase or not, as usual I would say go for it, because if you want a good quality brush this is the perfect brand for you!

Another quick note before I go...
I cannot believe that it is the end of Blogmas already! 24 days of blogging everyday has just flown by, and quite frankly I cannot believe I have stuck to it and posted something every single day (whether or not I kind of repeated myself and wrote about similar things I still did it, and that in itself is a major achievement for me as someone whose attention span does waver sometimes to say the least!) 

I really really really hope that you have all enjoyed me posting every single day, as I have in fact really enjoyed writing such posts. This was my first attempt at Blogmas, and I would love to do it again in future and perhaps do spells of every day blogging throughout the year as well!

Of course though, I have to say a big thank you also to all of you who have took the time to read my posts everyday and left me lovely comments etc...you're amazing, and really helping me to grow this little blog of mine!

See you all after Christmas (probably Boxing Day because I'm really in the habit of posting now!)

Olivia xo


4 comments:

  1. The brushes look so pretty (amazing photo btw!) and I probably would have went for white too :D

    Merry Christmas!

    xx
    Kinga | Miss Glamorous Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And I just loved the white set too much!

      Delete
  2. Those brushes look great! I hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I did hope you did too! X

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10