My 2015; a year of shopping, travelling and too many tiramisus

Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Hello again,

As this is one of my final posts of 2015, I thought I would just do a little review of the year and share some of my favourite photos from the past 12 months. This year, I would say, has been a pretty good one for me-although it has passed by in the blink of an eye, I feel like I have achieved and done quite a lot.

I haven't been abroad this year, but have still been lucky enough to see a lot of England-I have visited London twice, Lincoln, Sheffield, Manchester, Cambridge, Liverpool and Chester to name a few more (see some of the photos below). I have started this blog (and gained over 25,000 page views by doing so!) and I have also started my GCSE's...so below I have rounded up my favourite moments in picture form.


Going from left to right on each row;

Baking Cookies, St Pauls Catherdral in April, One of the many Tiramisus I ate this year.

My Cambridge Satchel, One of many Selfies, Liverpool Albert Dock in the Summer.

The Best Burger, Lincoln, A Cafe Nero Milkshake.

Oxford Street in October, A good old cup of Tea, Another Selfie.

And that's all there is really to my 2015! I have a lot of exciting things coming up next year and I really do hope you all have a lovely 2016 too...my 2015 Favourites will be up tomorrow.

Olivia xo 

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you've had a good year & I hope your 2016 will be even better :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I can't believe it, but thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are gorgeous! 25,000 views is really amazing - congratulations!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.couk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are gorgeous! Congratulations on 25,000 views lovely :)

    Megan X

    www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 25000 views - that's amazing!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a fabulous year and here's to an even better 2016!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10