Decorating my room for Christmas-Blogmas Day 4

Friday, 4 December 2015

Hello Everyone,

Recently, I have been trying to make my room look a bit more festive in the run up to Christmas, and as I'm doing Blogmas right now I thought it would be nice to make a little post to show my efforts!

So far I have only added a few things to my room, but when we decorate the rest of the house on the weekend I will hopefully be able to find a few more bits and pieces to add...


I have wanted fairy lights in my room for ages (these are from M&S in warm white), so Christmas was kind of an excuse for me to get some-although they will probably stay after the festive season as well. My advent calendar again is from M&S, and I have been getting super excited every day to open it as it contains some really good brands (stila, pixi etc) and it looks really sweet in my room as it sits on my desk and looks really festive and cute! This is a bit of an M&S-fest as my sparkly O is also from there! I have just hung this on my door handle to make my room feel a bit more Christmassy (it really didn't look very wintry before).


I love buying sweet postcards to stick on the pinboards in my room, so I thought it would be nice to purchase some Christmas themed ones for now! They are both from Paperchase and only cost about 70p each-which is great because they are cheap and easy items to just add an extra bit of festivity to bedroom.

Well, there are some of the things I have added to my room so far to make me feel a bit more Christmassy!

Thank you for reading,

Olivia xo

14 comments:

  1. Fairy lights are always a good choice! I have several strings in my room, they're great for the whole year. They add a cozy feeling during Christmas, and a nice, relaxed feeling the rest of the year :) I'd say you're well on your way to having a very Christmas-y room!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will ever get rid of my fairy lights now, I love them so much! And thank you !

      Delete
  2. I have a string of fairy lights around my mirror all year, but when it's christmas I switch them for my ones with santas on them :) x

    Meg|| http://megan-cate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that sounds so cute and Christmassy!

      Delete
  3. This is such an adorable post! Your room is stunning! <3

    Love & Hugs
    Frances xoxo

    royallyrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those postcards are so cute! Such a good idea to add some festive cheer to your room so simply!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the paperchase postcards so much as they are so cheap!

      Delete
  5. I love the idea of postcards. I have a couple of in seastional ones I out in photo frames all year around x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought to put them in photo frames, that sounds so cute!

      Delete
  6. Love decorating for Christmas, so I was very excited to see you'd done this post!! I love the Paperchase postcards, the fact that there are Christmas themed ones has made me want to go shopping to the store asap!! xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are quite a few Xmas ones in there right now! In fact, their whole Christmas range is adorable!

      Delete
  7. Love the glittery O!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10