December so far-Blogmas Day 19

Saturday, 19 December 2015

I honestly cannot believe how quickly this month has gone so far, and the fact that it is only 6 days till Christmas so far is insane!! Blogmas has actually gone pretty well for me so far, and I really hope you have all enjoyed it-therefore today I thought I would just round up my month in photos so far...


Going from left to right from the top;
-My amazing M&S Advent Calendar that I have really enjoyed opening so far (I'm so sad that I only have 5 more boxes left to open)
-Visiting the Clothes Show at the beginning of the month (this picture was before the fashion show)
-Some of my Clothes Show Beauty Buys, which I made a post about a couple of weeks ago!
-Before going out for a meal, also at the beginning of the month
-Some Costa Christmas Treats (a Caramel Stacker cake and a Salted Caramel Cappucino to be precise)
-Food from another meal (this was an absolutely gorgeous starter of Goats Cheese on a toasted brioche bun with tomato chutney)
-Mince Pies, that I actually didn't bake this month but they are still very Christmassy
-Some of the jewellery I bought at the Clothes Show (I also wrote about these purchases in an earlier post)
-And of course, my Frozen tissues to top it all off!

Olivia xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10