Blogmas 2015

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Hello!

I'm really excited to say that I will be attempting (a lot of emphasis on the word attempting there) to do Blogmas this year! Therefore, I will hopefully be posting every single day from now up until Christmas Eve, so I have been planning out all the bits and bobs that I want to write about as I'm guaranteed a lot of writers block in that time frame. 


Today, this is just a bit of a short post to sum up what I will be posting about over the next few weeks really... I'm going to the Clothes Show next weekend so hopefully a haul or two will be formed from there. I also have a beauty advent calendar from M&S (which you may have seen on my Instagram), so I am bound to review some of the things that I open from there as well.


As well as all of that, Christmas is obviously fast approaching so I will probably be writing a fair few festive themed posts too-cue lots of baking,glittery makeup and festive decorating! 

But overall, and most importantly, I just hope that you all enjoy reading my posts everyday, and that I actually manage to post everyday!

Olivia xo

14 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what's in the advent calendar! Good luck with blogmas!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I will probably do a few posts showing what I get! X

      Delete
  2. I would really like that drink right now. Which one is it? Wish Costa delivered haha.
    But so excited for your blogmas!

    Marianna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the caramel fudge one, and same here! And thank you, I hope you enjoy it! X

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to hear what you get in your advent calendar, the M&S one sounds really good! This year I have the No.7 one and I'm so excited to use it. Looking forward to your blogmas posts also!x

    Erin // itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww the no7 one looks so good and thank you!

      Delete
  4. Ooooo I'm excited to see what you get in your advent calender!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with blogmas! Im also attempting it lets hope we both keep it up lol :)
    http://cupcakedollfaceblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    &
    https://cupcakedollfaceblogs.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/blogmas-day-1/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will have to check out your posts!

      Delete
  6. Happy to see that you're doing Blogmas, good luck!! I'm doing 12 days of Blogmas on my blog here - www.lifewithmcm.com

    Megan X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I will definitely check out your Blogmas too!

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness, I really want that advent calendar, but I only found out about it after I already had 2! You'll have to let us know if it's good!

    Chloe x | Snug Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a shame, but I will definitely be writing about what I get inside my calendar :-)

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10