Blogging Goals-Blogmas Day 14

Monday, 14 December 2015

Hello,

I have been blogging for a while now (around 6 months on and off), and even though it has only been a short experience in most people's eyes I feel like I have achieved quite a bit! I didn't think in that space of time I would be able to meet so many new, lovely people and reach something like over 20,000 blog views-so I thought it would be nice to set some goals for the coming months as well...



Engage with more bloggers- I have loved chatting with some of my fellow bloggers over the last couple of months, because it has made me realise what a lovely bunch of people they all are. I have only been blogging for a few months, but I would say that I have already made some good friends via social media and it would be amazing to attend some blogging events with these lovelies in the future!

Reach 10k on Instagram- this seems like quite a dream,I know, but a couple of months ago I never would have thought that I would have over 2k right now! Instagram is my favourite social media outlet, and I love sharing my photos and seeing everyone else's on there so reaching a milestone like 10k would be incredible for me!

Reach 5k on Twitter- another ambitious goal, but as with Instagram I didn't think my follower count on Twitter would have increased as it has done over the past couple of months, so I'm hoping 5k is reachable. Twitter is a great way for me to chat to other bloggers as well, so getting to a follower milestone on there would be amazing too!

Improve blog and post quality- all the time, I am striving to get a better quality of writing and images into my blog and it's posts, so hopefully this is something I will continue to work on in the new year. I love writing so strengthing my skills in it would be fantastic, and taking better photos would be lovely too.

Create a variety of posts-sometimes I feel like I write about the same things all the time on here, so having more of a variety when it comes to content next year is definitely something I want. I would love to create more travel inspired posts, ootd posts and also makeup look/tutorial posts, so hopefully I will stretch my skills a bit further to make more varying posts :-)

Anyway, thank you for all getting me as far as you have this year with my blog! I didn't think I would ever have achieved this much when I started back in May, and hopefully it will just get even better in the future!!!!!

Olivia xo

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like some really great goals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hopefully I will stick to them!

      Delete
  2. Great goals, your Instagram is gorgeous! Would love to see travel inspired posts :) xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hopefully I will create some when I go to California in the Summer!

      Delete
  3. Great goals! Engaging and connecting with other bloggers is such an amazing part of blogging - I never realised how massive the blogging community actually is!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! I have spoke to so many bloggers, and there's still so many more out there!

      Delete
  4. These are great goals!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on reaching 20,000 views in such a short space if time. Setting goals for yourself sounds like a great idea and I love the idea that you think big eg. 5k Twitter followers. Fantastic blog that I personally really enjoy reading. Sammie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! It's lovely to read such a nice comment!

      Delete
  6. I think that connecting with other bloggers is the best part about blogging. I personally love talking to different bloggers.
    Honestly great blogging goals.
    I feel like I have used the word blogging too many times haha

    Marianna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I love meeting people with the same passions as mine! And thank you!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10