Beauty Advent Calendar so far-Blogmas Day 7

Monday, 7 December 2015

Hi,

As I have previously mentioned in other posts, this year my advent calendar is the beauty on from Marks&Spencers. I find it so exciting opening the boxes everyday, as I know that I see there will be a great product from a great brands each time-so today, after opening 7 days, I thought I would share my favourites so far...




Phillip Kingsley Hair Elasticizer-I cannot wait to use this, as firstly I have never used a Phillip Kingsley Product and also when I'm off over Christmas I want to give my hair a bit of tlc. I feel like my hair goes through the same cycle of products every week/month when I'm at school, so using some of this elasticizer will hopefully give it a bit of bounce and life.

Burts Bees Cuticle Cream-again, I rarely show any love towards my nails either so a cuticle cream like this is the ideal product to get me to care for them a little more. This little pot smells incredible and I can imagine it will do wonders for my nails too, well hopefully anyway as my nails do tend to get quite weak when they reach a certain length.

Cowshed Body Lotion-I have always wanted to try something from Cowshed, but the bottles normally seem so expensive that I just can't spend that amount of money on moisturisers etc. Therefore, I cannot wait to use this body lotion as I have heard many good things about the Cowshed brand and their products and I do get frequently get dry skin (especially in the winter) so hopefully this will do wonders for my skin.

I feel like these particular products are my favourites so far, as they are essentially products that I wouldn't normally buy for myself, or treat myself too. 

Anyway, this seemed like an extraordinarily short post, but thanks for reading!

Olivia xo




4 comments:

  1. The Hair Elasticizer is pure magic, so fantastic! Enjoy trying everything out dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it and thank you! X

      Delete
  2. These look so good! I got the No.7 advent calendar this year and I'm really enjoying it so far x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh the no7 one looked so nice! Enjoy opening it!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10