October Fashion Favourites

Sunday, 1 November 2015

Hello Everyone,

Another month has passed by, which means another 'Favourites' post is here! I don't think I have done a one of these for a couple of months in all honesty as when I'm at school I just tend to wear the same things (my uniform) and use the same makeup everyday, so nothing ever really stands out in my mind.

However, this month has been a bit different as I have had the last two weeks off school so have been able to do a bit more with my time than just go to school, come home, revise, eat and sleep. Therefore, I do have several favourite things this month, but to put a bit of a spin on it they are all fashion related...



I love my winter coats, and right now I do have two of them after a trip to Bershka on Oxford Street where I got the trench coat featured above. It cost only £35 (now reduced to £29 on the Bershka website) which is so cheap in comparison to many other coats of a similar style from other stores. The other winter coat of mine will be featured below and it is from Topshop and cost £59, which will mean that it will probably be my main coat when the weather gets colder as it is a lot thicker and warmer than my trench coat.

My brogues are from New Look and again were pretty cheap at around £16, however this does not mean for a minute that they lack in quality as they are super comfy and I can honestly say I have walked miles in them without even sustaining the trace of a blister.

I love love love my beanie hat that I got from Topshop last week-it's so cute with its soft little Pom Pom and it's really stretchy and warm as well which will make it perfect to wear once it gets properly cold over here in England. It cost £14.99 and as you can see below I also have a cream version that I got last year (I just had to rebuy in black as the cream was so cosy!)


Again, I have also loved the brown boots above but just like my cream hat they are the subject of last years spending. I believe they were about £25 from Dorothy Perkins and I really need to make a pact to wear them a lot more as I sometimes find myself just reaching for trainers when I get ready. However, they are super comfy and the tread on them is amazing so I'm sure they will come in especially handy once it gets a bit icy.



My two main winter/autumn scarves are also featured above;the top one being from a stall in Solihull shopping centre (I'm not very sure how much it cost), and the bottom one being from New Look (which cost £14.99). I love both of them as they work with so many different outfits, especially the bottom one which is so thick and easy to layer up with both shirts and jumpers. The bottom one is also borderlining on being classed as a blanket, as it is ginormous and will be amazing to keep me warm when it starts getting seriously chilly!

Well, there was a slightly different take on the typical 'favourites' post, but I hope you all enjoyed it and liked having a read of what fashion items I have recently loved.

Which fashion items have you loved over the past month?

Thank you for reading,

Olivia xo

 



24 comments:

  1. Such cute picks. I LOVE those brown boots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those brogues! And I'm obsessed with bobble hats at the moment - so cosy but stylish at the same time!
    Amy x
    Call Me Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait for it to get a bit colder so I can start wearing them!

      Delete
  3. Great picks and I'm totally digging those brown booties.

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore all of your picks! So perfect and snuggly and extra cozy for this time of year! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the fashion this time of year for that reason!

      Delete
  5. You have such a good style! I love all these things!!! I have been loving Coat's and Chelsea Boots at the moment x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind of you! I'm so glad I dug my Chelsea boots out again for this year!

      Delete
  6. Great picks. I love hats like those!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and same here I love them when it gets cold!

      Delete
  7. I'm in LOVE with that trench coat ah wow I really really need to get my hands on one!! The beanies and boots are super cute too! Xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the coat was actually really cheap considering how much other trench coats are!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful picks, I love your trench coat and shoes!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That brown trench is beautiful and I'm really loving your ankle boots too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really love pairing them up and wearing them together :-)

      Delete
  10. absolutely LOVE everything you've picked up!! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all look lovely! Loving all the bobble hats!!

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love your brown trench coat!

    Kinkx

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10