I am obsessed with Christmas and absolutely cannot wait for it to arrive this year! To be honest, I love the build up more than anything-all the songs, shopping and looking for presents (for others as well as myself obviously)! I have already had my main Christmas present (a bit early, I know) which was a new iPhone, but I'm pretty sure that won't stop me from receiving some other little presents on Christmas Day. There's still lots of things that I want, but then when isn't there things that I want to get? Therefore, I thought I would make a little Xmas list today with just a few of the main things that I would like to see in my stocking on the big day!
- Naked Smoky Palette- yes, I will genuinely put this on every Wishlist that I produce until I get it! The shadows in this palette all look so beautiful and I can only imagine all the different looks I could make with it-the mixture of matte and shimmer shades could give me endless eye potential. If I get some money for Christmas, or even my birthday, I will definitely have to purchase this as a bit of an investment product following on from my love of the Naked Basics 2.
- Dressing Gown- a bit random, I know, but as I'm practically always cold I wear my dressing gown a hell of a lot and now it's looking a little worse for wear. This particular one from asos.com just stood out to me mostly because of its cuteness:it's colour and little ears just enticed me, and if you look closely on the website it also looks very fluffy, so would keep me very warm.
- 2016 Diary- I don't own a diary, and it's come to my attention recently that I really need one. With all my school work and blog work mixing into one it can get a little confusing, so a small diary that I can just pop in my handbag would come in extremely handy next year! When I went to Paperchase, this one was one of my favourites in their diary collection as I just like the colour and the glitter in it.
- Clinique Chubby Contour Stick- I have seen a few people use this, and in all honesty it just looks like a pretty cool product. I don't really own much from Clinique but I have heard only good things about their cosmetics and as I'm a bit of a sucker for contour products, I would like to try a chubby stick version of a bronzer. It's design would make it pretty easy to apply and blend, which would definitely be handy if I was in a bit of a rush or if I was travelling.
- NYX Lip Products- I so desperately want to try some NYX products (you most probably know this if you follow me on Twitter), especially their lip products as everyone always seems to be raving about them. I know that NYX is now being stocked on boots.com but they are also going to be having a stand at the Clothes Show which I'm going to twice next month so I think I might just hold on until then to see if there are some bits I can have for Christmas.
I hope you all liked having a little read of what's on my Xmas list, if you have any more present ideas for me feel free to mention them in the comments!
Thank you for Reading,
Affiliate Links have been used in this post :-)