Celebrity Style-Jennifer Lawrence

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Hello Again,

I love writing posts about the celebrities with style that I envy, as it gives me a chance to take the limelight of my blog away from me for a bit. You all get a look at who I look up to in the fashion and style stakes and also get to see some of my favourite outfits from well known celebrities.

Today will be no exceptions as I will be sharing some of my favourite looks from one of my favourite actresses... Jennifer Lawrence. A strong woman, who in my opinion never fails to make a statement whether it be whilst starring in her latest film or whilst on the red carpet at its premiere.



First, a red carpet look and in honesty one of Jennifer's most well known. Taken from the Oscars in 2013 when she won her Best Actress Academy Award, the above photos give an insight into the beauty of this dress. Call me old school but two and a half years later I still regard this as my favourite look of Jennifer's, and I'm very sure it will be thought of as one of her most infamous red carpet looks for years to come.


Above are two more of my favourite red carpet looks that Miss Lawrence has sported in recent times. Both are extremely classy but also very unique to her- something that I particularly like about Jennifer's style is the fact that she is not afraid to stand out and make each and every look her own. Both looks are also very different which shows the versatility she has with style, and the impression she can make in all sorts of outfits and dresses.


Left Image / Right Image

Off the red carpet, Jennifer never seems to fail in the style stakes either-whether she's wearing a dress as seen in the above images or just sporting jeans and a t-shirt she always manages to look effortless. The dress on the left is really cute and classy with its lace detail, whilst the dress on the right is still super stylish but more laid back.


At Comic Con this year she yet again nailed it in the black cut out dress seen above. She doesn't go too overboard though, which is what I love about this look, with her hair worn down in beautiful natural looking waves that when combined with the dress again create an effortless outfit.

As you can probably tell, I am a big fan of Jennifer Lawrence for both her outstanding acting ability and her gorgeous wardrobe. Personally, I feel she has definitely set about becoming a style icon in her own right over the past few years both on and off the red carpet, and hopefully I managing to show you this today.

Are there any other celebrities whose style you admire, and would like to see me write about in future?
Please comment below and tell me! 

Thank you for reading,

Olivia xo

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh she looks absolutely incredible in everything she wears!! Xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style and also personality...shes so funny!
    <3
    Shreya
    Bric-A-Brac.A fashion and lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, she seems really genuine and lovely!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10