Another Trip to Lush...

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Hello Again,

As you have probably guessed from the title of this post, I have been shopping in Lush yet again! A few weeks ago I wrote a post on my trip to the Lush store on Oxford Street, and since then I have visited my more local store in Solihull to pick up a few bits and bobs that I will share with you in this post...


On my latest visit, which was last Saturday in fact, I purchased Brightside and some Fun. I have had a smaller version of Brightside before in a box set and absolutely loved it-it is a bubble bar, that is pretty massive and had a gorgeous orange scent. However, I have never tried any Fun before, but this limited edition gold one was recommended to me by a lovely lady in the shop. She told me how many uses it had and also how good it's scent was (once I smelt it myself I just knew I had to get it, as it smells of caramel!)


Before when I visited, I also picked up Snow Fairy and The Comforter (sorry I have no pictures of it as I used it pretty much as soon as I got it home). Snow Fairy shower gel is absolutely an old favourite of mine and a bit of a Christmas tradition to me as its glitter, and gorgeous sweet scent is just heaven! I have also had The Comforter bubble bar before, and I love it for its beautiful blackcurrenty smell (I'm obsessed with the smell of everything in Lush aha!) and how it turns the bath water a brilliant shade of purple/pink.

Well that was a pretty short post about my latest Lush buys! I really am obsessed with Lush, and I pretty much get enticed by it as soon as I smell it from down the street when I'm shopping! I will probably visit many more times over the next few months, so please feel free to recommend your favourite products below so I can try them out!

Thank you for reading,

Olivia xo



18 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Brightside but it has a lovely colour so I would love to try it! The fun that smells of caramel sounds amazing! I'm so happy Snow Fairy is back out again for the Christmas season, it has to be one of my favourite scents! Thanks for sharing x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should absolutely try it because it is so so nice! I am in love with snow fairy and the fun bar too! And it's okay! X

      Delete
  2. love love love The Comforter and Brightside!
    You should do a Christmas Lush haul xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And I would really love to, that would be great :-)

      Delete
  3. There is no such thing as too many trips to lush! The comforter is totally amazing, you get so many usages out of it and you feel as if you're bathing in a tub of Ribena! Totally recommend picking up some of their new Christmas products like Peeping Santa, Magic Wand of Christmas and Five Golden Rings as I've never seen them before this year and picked them up myself! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those products all sound so good, I really need to go to lush again now to pick some more up! X

      Delete
  4. Snow fairy smells so good!!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I deffo need to have a sniff of bright side the colours are amazing! I also really wanna pick up the comforter! Xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are amazing, they last ages as well if you cut them up because they are massive!

      Delete
  6. Brightside looks amazing! I really want to try a Lush bubble bar.
    http://toastoclock.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells incredible, you need to try it! X

      Delete
  7. I need to find myself to a Lush cosmetics store, They look so awesome and I have seen a few posts as well

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely need to visit, they sell so much nice stuff!

      Delete
  8. Brightside is my favourite Lush product, the citrus scent is perfect. I haven't purchased any Fun before, I'd love to read a review on it. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it's orange scent too, and I have tried my fun bar out now and it is so cool-you can use it to make bubbles and to wash with as well!

      Delete
  9. Lush never fails to amaze me! Their products are amazing - I've yet to be disappointed by their products!

    Thank for sharing

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, I think I have loved every single one o have tried so far!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10