Review-TheBalm FratBoy Blusher

Friday, 30 October 2015

Hello again,

A couple of posts ago, I mentioned that I had purchased my first ever product from TheBalm (that product being the Frat Boy Blusher) ,and I was super excited as I had been desperate to own one of their products for ages! Considering Frat Boy is my first product by TheBalm, I thought I would write a bit of a review on it which will hopefully prove helpful to any of you who are interested in either getting  a new blusher or one of The Balm's products.


The Packaging is...super cute, and very substantial for a blusher -as well as the actual blusher packaging there is a identical cardboard sleeve around it to keep it together. Of course, like all other packaging by TheBalm it is very eye catching and quite different from your regular blushers, and that's one of the things that I think makes it unique. Inside the packet there is the blusher (obviously) and above it a mirror which again is very handy and will prove useful for when I'm out and about or travelling. 

The Colour is...quite pigmented compared to that of my last blusher (Well-Dressed by MAC which took several coats to actually show up on my skin) so I was pretty shocked at how pink my cheeks became upon first use. However, I have quickly got use to the depth of the pink and now apply it in smaller amounts, or just dab it on my cheeks with my fingers for a more subtle look.

The Value for Money is..good in the grand scheme of things, as at around £16 it is cheaper than my MAC blusher but is also more expensive than a lot of other drugstore blushers. I do honestly believe that it is still affordable as a product though, and as I will go onto explain the quality of the product does make its cost justifiable.

The Quality is...amazing from what I have seen so far-the colour stays all day and just helps to add a bit of a healthy pink to my cheeks now we are into the colder months. As I previously said, the packaging is definitely one of a kind and very hard wearing by the look of it, which will make it ideal to pop in my handbag or in my makeup bag when I go on holiday. It's definitely proved to me that TheBalm are all about good quality products, and for that reason I am very excited to make my next purchase with them very soon (I have no idea what I will buy yet though as there are so so so many items that I want!)

Well, that was a quick review of my newest blusher and first product by TheBalm. I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and I hope it helped anyone who is on the hunt for a new blusher out!

Thank you for reading...

Olivia xo

I have seen people before question whether TheBalm products are available in the UK so I will just link to both Asos and Superdrug as I know they both stock this brand:


11 comments:

  1. Such a great blush, glad you liked it! I have one of their Christmas palettes on my list!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it, and I have so many of their items on my Wishlist too!

      Delete
  2. I want to try this, I hear amazing things about The Balm blushes!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely, you should definitely try it out! X

      Delete
  3. You've inspired me to whip this blush out of my drawer, it's such a lovely color !xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I agree I will be using it everyday for the foreseeable future :-)

      Delete
  4. omg I really want one now aha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice colour, you should definitely get one! X

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a great product! It's funny but the packaging always gets me and it's super cute!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I think the packaging is so Nice!

      Delete
  6. i have a hard time choosing the right blush color for myself. :(
    as i am brown!!
    could you please swatch it? :3

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10