My Cambridge Satchel!

Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Hello Again,

I have wanted to get a new bag for a while now, and for a few weeks I was planning to just purchase one from a high street store. But then, I thought it would make more sense to get a more expensive bag that I can use for ages, instead of one that I can just use for a couple of months.

I took this as my perfect oppurtunity to buy a Cambridge Satchel, as its a bit of an aim of mine to get one for ages, after lusting over all the beautiful colours and styles in magazines for months...


I bought my bag off the Cambridge Satchel website and actually managed to get 10% off by signing up with my email. There are so so so many bags on the site-so many that I in fact really struggled to make a decision on which style and colour to get. In the end though, I went for the Pine Colour, 14 inch satchel-green as I thought it would be a very versatile colour that would work all year round, and 14 inch as I thought it would be a big enough size to fit everything I need into the bag.

As you can see in my photos, I also got a heart embossed onto the front of my bag (I went for a heart as I'm personally not that keen on my initials being on my bag, and thought the heart would just look quite cute and different).


The delivery of my satchel was extremely fast, and I was already taking it out and about with me, less than a week after ordering it. It's packaging was also really impressive and sturdy-inside the box there was even a complementary Curly Wurly chocolate bar, and bag itself came inside a Cambridge Stachel drawstring bag (this is the bag you can see in my first photo) that I will definitely find useful to store my bag in when I'm not using it. 

Obviously,  I also really very happy with the bag on the whole as it is just as perfect as I envisioned it to be when clicking the 'purchase' button on the website- it is a great size, the leather feels amazing and the colour is just stunning!

I know this was only a short post, but I hope you all enjoyed having a little look at my new Cambridge Satchel, as I'm sure I will talk some more about it in future posts and also probably feature it on my Instagram a lot in the coming months.

Also, from Saturday I will be posting a whole lot more for a couple of weeks( as I am off school once again so will have a lot to talk about :)

Thank you for Reading,

Olivia xo

42 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous bag! Love the color and that little heart is just a perfect touch. Enjoy your purchase, you made an amazing choice.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm obsessed with it is beautiful, I love the colour and the heart is so cute! Xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is gorgeous! I've always wanted to buy one of my own but I can't make my mind up what colour to get! The heart is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely faced a similar problem, they just offer so much choice x

      Delete
  4. That colour is gorgeous Olivia! Definitely worth the investment!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bag looks so pretty, I love the style and color. I've been needing a new handbag and this looks like something I would get.

    Perfect Shade of Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes you should definitely think about getting one as they are great quality as well as pretty beautiful to look at x

      Delete
  6. I love this bag! The colour and the style are both so beautiful and you could wear this with so much. Great choice!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it would be a pretty versatile and wearable colour!

      Delete
  7. I love satchel bags! And this one is so pretty. Love the colors and the design. It looks like it will be perfect for any outfit :)

    Sitha | lemmeswatchit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have been obsessed for ages, so I'm glad to finally own one x

      Delete
  8. That is an absolutely gorgeous bag love! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bag is beautiful! So cute but classic. I think it will go perfectly with many outfits.

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how classic satchels are to be honest! And yes, I have so many outfits that I want to pair it with!

      Delete
  10. Cambridge satchels are the best. Their designs are so contemporary and they're great quality. You've chosen a lovely colour, one of my favourite!

    Ayesha xxx
    Http://alycheeaday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they sell such lovely, good quality bags!

      Delete
  11. I want one! But too scared of spending so much money... Love the heart detail, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was scared for ages, but I'm glad that I finally went for it!

      Delete
  12. I love this colour!! really like that you went for the heart too, super cute! You've made me want one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, and sorry about that! X

      Delete
  13. I love the heart! I've been fancying one of these for ages, just need to make the investment and go for it!
    Love,
    Lucy
    www.lucyfbarnes.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go for it, you wont regret it X

      Delete
  14. The colour is so beautiful!! I have bag envy now xx

    daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous bag!
    That'll be so perfect for autumn/winter, looks lovely I'm definitely gonna have a look on their website! xx

    Jessica Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and you definitely should-but be warned you will be spoilt for choice!

      Delete
  16. That satchel is gorgeous! Your colour choice is perfect!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a gorgeous bag! I love the colour you chose! It is so worth it to get an expensive bag that will last much longer than a high street bag x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I agree sometimes it's good to make an investment! X

      Delete
  18. Beautiful bag, love the color. So perfect for fall/winter!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG I love the Cambridge Satchel, it's on my wishlist! I love how you got a cute heart embossed on it!

    Sonam - http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been thinking of buying one for ages. Somehow I also get distracted by some other bag and forget all about it. *making mental post-it with cambridge satchel*
    Beautiful bag Olivia!

    Oana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and don't worry I also did that! I saw the satchels ages ago but kept putting buying one off! X

      Delete
  21. A cambridge satchel is high on my wishlist! Yours looks so pretty with that embossed heart!
    <3
    Shreya
    Bric-A-Brac.A fashion and lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was on my Wishlist for ages so I'm really happy to finally have one!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10