Lush Oxford Street

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Hello Again,

When I found out that I was going to London for the weekend this month, I immediately knew that I had to make visiting the Lush store on Oxford Street one of my top priorities! All too many people have raved about it in videos and blog posts, therefore I knew my visit was well overdue-hence why I was so excited to finally go...


The shop is massive with all the products a Lush addict could wish for and so much more! However, I only bought three products as I had to make my money last for the rest of my trip, but I'm pretty certain I could of bought loads more under different circumstances. I will definitely be making many a visit to Lush throughout the coming months though to stock up on all the bath products I love (the Autumn/Winter products are just too irresistible)!

Anyway, below are the products that I did actually buy, and I have just added an image of each one and a short description in case any of you are interested in what a certain item is like...


Candy Mountain-I bought this bubble bar on a few occasions last year as I just love how it smells, and how it turns my bath water pink. It's basically a bubble bar version of the Snow Fairy shower gel and has a very sweet smell (a bit like Calpol really) which I find particularly appealing. It is meant to beChristmas  themed, although I don't find it as wintery as other items in Lush (however this doesn't make me love it any less!)


Cinders-I have never tried this bath bamb before, but I'm super excited to try it out soon as it smells pretty good and looks really cute. I believe it to be a bonfire themed product, so it will be a great product to use around the end of October/beginning of November. Normally, I only go for bubble bars from Lush as you can cut them up and make them last longer, but on this occasion I really wanted to try out Cinders as it was about £2/£3 and it just looked really cute.


Sparkly Pumpkin-this is one of my absolute favourite Lush products, and I can't even express how happy I was to see it back in store again this year. It is the epitome of Autumn in my mind, with its sweet cinamony scent and it's gorgeous golden glitter. Like I previously mentioned, as with other bubble bars I will just cut this up into maybe four chunks and use them separately as I feel it is a waste to use the bubble bar all in one go when using it in say quarters still gives you loads of bubbles!

I hope you enjoyed having a little muse over the three items I bought from Lush. If there are any other products that you think I will love, don't hesitate to mention them in the comments below!

Thank you for reading,

Olivia xo

24 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I really want to try to sparkly pumpkin!!

    frizzyteapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice! You definitely need to try it :-)

      Delete
  2. I love Candy Mountain! The pumpkin looks so cool too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparkly pumpkin is amazing, it smells so good! You should try it x

      Delete
  3. They all look amazing! Happy for you :):)

    Nazlıgül | on my own way

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try Candy Mountain, heard loads about it recently. Cinders looks amazing though, need to try that!! x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone does seem to rave about candy mountain, but I can see why as it smells incredible! I have never tried cinders before either so I'm excited to try it out :-)

      Delete
  5. Great picks! I prefer bubble bars too, due the multiple baths element. Cinders looks really interesting would love a review. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I will definitely have to let you all know what cinders is like then!

      Delete
  6. Really awesome picks, especially for fall time! Cinder is one of my favourites! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried cinders yet, but everyone keeps telling me that it's really good so I can't wait to use it!

      Delete
  7. I really need to go and pick up a Candy Mountain! I'd love to hear how Cinders turns out x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might try cinders first as everyone wants to know what it's like!! :-)

      Delete
  8. These all look amazing! I haven't seen candy mountain before but will definitely have to try it if it smells like snow fairy! :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so so good, you definitely need to try it! X

      Delete
  9. Ah I love Lush! I really want to try the candy mountain and the pumpkin one, o my gosh the glitter on the pumpkin is amazing haha! I've tried Cinders before and I absolutely love it, I'm obsessed with the smell X
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to try cinders, but oh boy I love sparkly pumpkin so much!

      Delete
  10. love is my absolute favourite shop, cannot wait for their christmas range! xo

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the one on Oxford street they have a special Christmas section with all their autumn/winter stuff, it's so nice! X

      Delete
  11. They all look so pretty! I haven't had a chance to check out the new products however I really want to try Cinders :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait to try them all out now!

      Delete
  12. This post was so helpful! I am looking to buy a few of their limited editions and I wanted to see different opinions on some of the products so thanks! (Candy mountain is a fave of mine :) )

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, glad I could help you out! X

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10