Blogs I have loved in September...

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Hello Everyone,

I have only been a member of the blogging community for a few months, but even in that short space of time I have come across so many lovely people and read so many amazing blogs. All too many of you have been amazingly kind to me, and have supported me even though I'm pretty new to the whole blogging thing! Therefore, I thought it was only fair that I give a little back and every so often now I will be doing posts about my favourites bloggers/blogs from the previous month.

Last month was September, so here are 3 blogs that I loved throughout the month, and that I am still loving now...
 


I love Kayleigh's blog so much-her interesting blog posts and lovely design and photos are enough to compel anyone. VeryBerryCosmo was in fact one of the first blogs I came across upon starting my own, and it has therefore proved a big inspiration to me! This month I have been particularly loving this blog, especially the little Lush haul that was posted near the start of September.

I'm sure that VeryBerryCosmo will absolutely continue to prove popular with both me and so many more people in the future-you can tell how much effort Kayleigh puts into her posts, and also how much of a lovely and genuine person she is :-)




I first came across Amy and her blog via Instagram (her Instagram is pretty gorgeous with so many beautiful fashion inspired posts) and since then I have been a loyal viewer/reader of Salt and Chic. It is definitely the blog I look to for inspiration when writing fashion posts of any kind, as the pristine pictures and Amy's fantastic style immediately shine through.

This month, I have loved the autumn fashion posts that have started to creep in as they have definitely helped me out when trying to organise my own wardrobe for the coming colder months!


Aisling's blog is the perfect all rounder of a blog, and I can find inspiration on every inch of the page it covers. Her photos are perfect, and it's now pretty much my life goal to get my own photos to the same par. The content is also fantastic, as it covers so many different things and I have particularly looked to it this month to read the Autumn Essentials and Things to Do on a Rainy Day posts.

All of these blogs are amazing, and I have linked them all so you can have a read! Obviously, there are a lot of blogs I read on a daily basis but these three have just stood out for me this month. In a month or so, I hope to document more of the blogs I'm loving though!

I hope you all enjoyed this sort of post...

Thank you for reading,

Olivia xo


20 comments:

  1. I've recently come across VeryBerryCosmo as well and find it to be oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my favourites too =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yay, new blogs I can check out! Thank you for the recommendations dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay! They are all great so I'm sure you will love reading them!

      Delete
  4. love posts like this, recommendations are always a good idea:)
    xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I read so many blogs though so it was hard to pick three favourites for now x

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to check these out, thanks for the recommendations!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I do!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Same here! Her posts are so interesting!

      Delete
  7. Salt and chic is so fabulous, I've been loving her! Been following her for years! X

    Vegan eats in a day on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't come across any of these lovely ladies before, so thank you for promoting them! More blogs for me to stalk and stare at enviously!

    http://salonikavale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, and hope you enjoy reading them!

      Delete
  9. I agree with all of these =) love your blog too! x

    http://thebeautyprep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing Olivia, it's so nice when bloggers share the love :)

    Hanh / hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, I thought it was about time that I gave something back x

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10