Beauty and Fashion Haul

Saturday, 24 October 2015

Hello Again,

I feel like I haven't done a haul post in ages, as when I'm at school I don't get so much time to do shopping. However, now I have a couple of weeks off I decided to take full advantage of the potential shopping time and the money I had saved up to buy some bits and bobs...

So here's just a few of the things I I have picked up over the first week of my holidays....


Makeup

TheBalm Frat Boy Blush-I have wanted to own a product by TheBalm for so long, so you can only imagine my excitement when I saw that they now stock it in the Superdrug in the Bullring! There's a big stand of TheBalm right at the front of the store, with so many amazing products-I ended up buying FratBoy though as I needed a new blusher desperately.

Real Techniques Sponge-I have expressed my love for these sponges before in other posts, so it's no surprise that I went out and bought another one. I feel personally that it is a good idea for me to have a couple to hand, as I use them everyday without fail and need two in rotation for when I wash them etc.

Superdrug Foundation/Concealer Brush-There's currently 3 for 2 on all cosmetics in Superdrug so this was my free product after also buying the blush and sponge. It's double ended with both a foundation and concealer brush which I'm sure I will find very useful for travelling.

Mac Lipgloss in 'Kinky'- I bought both my Mac products from Bicester Village outlets. This lipgloss is a shimmery red which I think looks perfect for this time of year. It was obviously discounted as it was from an outlet store and cost a few pounds less than what I would have normally been (I'm not sure how much less though).

Mac Nail Polish in 'Sunset Sky'- I have never tried a Mac nail polish before, but I just couldn't resist this one-it cost £7 instead of £10 and the shade of it is just gorgeous. It's a super autumnal colour and from the one time I have used it I can already see its quality shining through with no chips being sustained for days.


Clothes

Primark Roll Neck-I have seen these featured in a few videos and blogposts, and for the super low price of £6 I knew I had to get one. I got mine in a burgundy colour as I'm loving that shade right now, and despite its cheapness it's material is very soft and stretchy.

Topshop Sweater-Not only does this sweater look nice, it feels amazing too (you honestly wouldn't believe how soft it is)! It's quite baggy and fleecy so is perfect for the colder months, and was £25 which isn't bad for Topshop really.



New Look Denim Skirt-Looking for a black denim skirt was a bit of a mission to be honest, as most stores only stock blue ones. However, I wasn't going to give up as I think black denim is a lot more versatile and is easy to wear all year round (whether it be with thick black tights and a jumper in winter, or with a cute blouse in the summer). I finally came across this particular one in New Look and it was only £16.99.

Well I hope you all enjoyed having a little muse over my latest buys...

Thank you for reading,

Olivia xo

Remember to follow me via Twitter and Instagram (both @oredfern1)

25 comments:

  1. That nail polish looks so pretty, perfect for autumn! I love the denim skirt and I think that it will look really nice with that roll neck and some black tights :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I thought the colour was perfect for the coming months too! I'm hoping to pair it with the roll neck and tights and hopefully it will look nice and autumnal :-)

      Delete
  2. Frat Boy is one of my favourite blushes! Love the Topshop jumper too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fast becoming my favourite too! And thank you x

      Delete
  3. Lovely haul! The Topshop jumper is gorgeous and so perfect for autumn, £25 is a pretty good price as well! :) xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes I was pretty surprised at £25 from Topshop really :-)

      Delete
  4. I really want that MAC lip gloss, the shade is gorgeous!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice, it looks lovely and shimmery on as well!

      Delete
  5. Love everything you picked up! Fab blog x
    www.itsphoebejane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frat Boy is one of my faves, so lovely! I also really love your sweater! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely shade of pink! And thank you x

      Delete
  7. I love the colour of that nailpolish and the lipgloss! xx

    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I liked them because I thought they were very autumnal :-)

      Delete
  8. I love the clothes you brought! Would love to see a outfit post with them featured x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I will have to try and make one in the next few weeks x

      Delete
  9. You've got some lovely pieces here!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely purchases! The sweater looks so comfy! I've been looking for a skirt like that for a while so I'll have to try New Look now, thanks! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweater is so cosy! And yes, definitely have a look in New Look as I thought that £16.99 was pretty good for a denim skirt.

      Delete
  11. Nice details, love it! Don't forget to stop by to my blog!

    Nazlıgül | on my own way

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I love your Primark roll neck!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that New Look sweater! I'm after a roll neck jumper too, never thought of Primark actually! The Mac lipgloss is so pretty though, never seen it before! xx

    throughneweyesx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never thought about primark either, but I saw a few videos of people raving over these rolls necks! And thank you x

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10