You may well know that I love fashion in Autumn/Winter a hell of a lot more than in Spring/Summer. This is mostly down to the fact that British 'Summer' is always a bit of a failure, and this summer I spent most of my time in jeans and jumpers instead of the typically imagined shorts and t-shirts. Therefore, I kind of feel as though I know what I am getting in the colder months, so can prepare for the weather and wrap up to a better extent. As well as this, I adore the darker colours of clothing in the autumn far more than the supposedly warmer months (hence why all the clothes and accessories on this Wishlist are dark colours)...
So, even though I created an Autumn Fashion Wishlist of sorts about a month ago, I am today going to be sharing with you an extended version-mostly because there are so many things I want right now that I kind of need to prioritise which I want the most . Also, all the items on this Wishlist are from Asos as right now they are my go-to website as they stock everything I could possibly want for the coming months, with loads of great brands and styles. What's more, by including all the items from one site it just makes it that little bit easier for all of you to locate the items if you want to have a better look at any of them (I have, of course, linked all the items as well)...
- Cardigan-I'm not normally a cardigan sort of person, but I just couldn't resist this one and it's cute little elbow patches. A cardigan, in my opinion, is perfect for this time of year as it's enough to wear over a long sleeve t-shirt to keep you warm when you are just going shopping or going to someone else's house etc. I also love the colour of this cardigan, as it is dark and will go with most of the other darker clothing items that I already own for the autumn.
- Dress-I don't know why, but I'm currently really liking these dresses with the fluted sleeves-i just think they are adorable and the fact that the sleeves are a bit different just adds something special to an otherwise plain dress. Obviously the colour of the dress is also a big winner for me to, as it will go perfectly with black tights and my lovely dark green winter coat!
- Brogues-I used to always wear black boots in the winter, but recently I have kind of gone off them as I don't really feel as though they suit me all that much (my legs are quite thin at the bottom but my feet are quite big, so the big feet, thin legs thing doesn't look too good!). Therefore, I have been on the look for another type of winter shoe that will still be as durable as boots. This is where brogues come into the equation, and I already have a pair now from New Look but I just couldn't resist these ones as their sole looks pretty cool.
- Roll Neck Jumper-I get cold so so so easily, so in the autumn/winter I have to stock up on a lot of jumpers. Roll necks are particular favourites of mine-I bought a few last year and was super happy to see that they were back in the shops once again this year. Currently I have a striped turtle neck and two black ones, so I would now love to get a couple of different coloured jumpers, one being this grey colour and perhaps also a burgundy one.
- Scarf-I really think that big, thick scarves are totally a must have product in the colder months, and each year I get really excited to see all the different checked/patterned ones emerge in the shops and online. I actually bought this particular one a couple of weeks ago, so it's not really a Wishlist item any more but I thought I would include it anyway as I did want it for ages.
Well, there's a few more of the clothing items that I particularly want to own now that it's getting colder.
What kind of clothing items and accessories do you like to buy in Autumn/Winter?
Thank you for Reading,