A Trip to London...

Thursday, 22 October 2015

Hello Everyone,

As you may know from my last post, I went to London last weekend! Therefore, I thought it might be a good idea to just share some of the photos I took whilst I was there and share some of the things I did...


Top-Westminster (The Houses of Parliament and Big Ben).
Bottom Left-Tower Bridge (we were only trying to walk over this to get to Tower Hill tube station, yet we actually ended up waiting on here whilst the bridge lifted up for a tall boat to pass underneath)
Bottom Right-The view from Wellington Arch (I never knew that you could actually go inside of the arch that resides by Hyde Park, but you actually can, and obviously we did because I wouldn't have took this photo otherwise!)


Left-M&M World (I had only ever been to the M&M World in Florida before, and I thought that was pretty big. But the one in London is pretty overwhelming with its strong chocolately scent and four floors of M&M-ness)
Top Right-The cupcakes in Harrods Food Hall (the only thing I gained from visiting Harrods was the knowledge that it is a very very very confusing shop-we got lost several times)
Bottom Right-Oxford Street (I have been shopping on Oxford Street before, but this time I only visited a couple of the shops-Lush and Bershka to be precise.)


Top Left- Lush Purchases (check out my previous post to see more about these)
Top Right-Mac Purchases from Bicester Village (we visited these outlets on the way home, and I bought a couple of bits from Jack Wills and a nail polish and lipgloss from Mac that I will probably feature in an upcoming post)
Bottom Left-The cupcake my Dad bought me from Harrods (it was quite an expensive cupcake, but it tasted amazing so I guess you get what you pay for!)
Bottom Right-My bag of Lush goodies!

I'm sorry that this post was only short and didn't feature any photos of me (I couldn't really find any decent ones), but hopefully it gave you all a little insight into what I did in London, and maybe it also gave you some inspiration if you ever go to London in the future.

Thank you for Reading,

Olivia xo

22 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a good time in London. I didn't know they do such cute halloween cupcakes in Harrods! I need to go and pick up some next week :) x

    Henna | www.lifestardustandme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have loads of gorgeous cupcakes, and they taste delicious-they are definitely worth the buy! X

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a fab time! I've only ever visited London once but I loved it! The m&m world looks unreal, I actually need to go there it would be my dream, lol I'm chocolate obsessed! Lovely photos!! Xxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm chocolate obsessed too, and trust me M&M World is a chocolate lovers dream come true! X

      Delete
  3. Jealous of that cupcake it looks delish,I have just recently nominated you to take part in the Liebster award, see below for details!

    Chloe, http://mysecondattemptthistime.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for the nomination, I will check it out! X

      Delete
  4. Love that first photo! Such a well-timed seagull photo bomb ;) I didn't know you could climb the arch either, is it free? I'll have to put that on my to-do list! Looks like you had a great day :) Beth xxx

    http://doodleanddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I thought that too :-) and I think you have to pay but if you are an English heritage member it's free! And thank you xx

      Delete
  5. It looks like you had a great trip! Those cupcakes look so cute, I'm glad they tasted good as well. Those Lush purchases look pretty great as well ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They tasted amazing! And I can't wait to try all my lush stuff out! X

      Delete
  6. London is such a beautiful city! Yay for Lush goodies, and that cupcakes is the cutest ever! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it there so much! And thank you x

      Delete
  7. Your photos are amazing! It looks like you had an amazing time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely imagery looks like you had a great time!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pictures, looks like you had a really lovely day xo

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you have had an amazing time! I have always wanted to go to London but worried I would get too stressed x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be a bit stressful what with all the hustle and bustle, but it's worth it in the end!

      Delete
  11. Your London photos are lovely! I went to London a while ago and I'd love to go again soon. Can't wait to hear what you bought at Bicester Village x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I have included a couple of my buys in my lastest haul post :-)

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10