Travel Bucket List-Second Edition!

Sunday, 13 September 2015

Hello Everyone,

A few months ago now, I created a Travel Bucket List post that proved very popular amongst everyone who's so kind enough to read my blog. I also found it really enjoyable to write as I love going on holiday, and in the future I would absolutely love to visit many different places right across the globe...

So here I am again with another edition to my bucket list, which this time contains more of the places I would like to (hopefully) go to one day!


  • New England - I really love the autumn, and I can only imagine how beautiful New England would look at that particular time of year. The colours, the sights, the great photo oppurtunities- from what I have heard it is definitely a must on any travel bucket list. If you read my other Bucket List, it becomes pretty obvious, pretty quickly that I love the USA as a travel destination, so as well as the beautiful scenery in New England I would just love to visit America time after time anyway.

  • Route 66 - another destination in the USA, I know! But, travelling Route 66 has been a dream of mine for a long time and I will hopefully get to actually live out the dream one day. It just seems like the perfect trip to me, as you get to see so so much of America in one holiday and you can visit a whole lot of states as you go. A lot of driving would obviously be involved in the trip, but I think it would definitely be worth it, as it is seemingly a once in a lifetime oppurtunity.
  • Sorrento - I also included an Italian travel destination (Rome) on my last Bucket List. Sorrento seems to be a bit more of a chilled out spot in Italy, but that doesn't make it any less beautiful or any less cultural. The hundreds of photos of the stunning blue sea and the cute little colourful buildings and businesses are seemingly always inticing me in,not to mention the thought of all the beautiful Italian food. Ice cream, pasta and pizza (especially pizza) are big favourites of mine, so living off those sorts of foods for a week or two would be a dream in itself for me to be honest.

  • Sydney- I would really love to visit Australia one day, the key place that I want to explore being Sydney, but I don't like flying that much so will definitely struggle plucking up the courage to take such a long flight. However, if I try and travel a little bit further on planes one day I might be ready to take such a long journey as I think Australia just looks like a beautiful country to visit! The sights look amazing, and so do the animals there-especially the koalas!
  • Paris- I can't believe I have never been to France when it's actually so close to home. One day I will hopefully get to visit, and my destination of choice would probably be Paris as it just seems to have everything- great shopping, eating and lots of landmarks to see. I would especially love to see the Eiffel Tower, but whether I would actually go up it due to my fear of heights is a different story!
As you can kind of tell from this Travel Bucket List post, and my last, I pretty much want to visit a whole lot of places (and the one's I have listed are only a small fraction of my ever growing list). I may, or may not get to visit some of them but I suppose I can dream that I will be lucky enough to visit a few in the future...

Have you been to any of these places before? If not, what destinations are on your travel bucket list?

Thank you again for reading,

Olivia xo

20 comments:

  1. New England and Sorrento have been added to my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) They both look like really beautiful places to visit!

      Delete
  2. Paris and Sidney are on my travel list also :)

    mariecsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh New England in autumn is just the dream isn't it? Great list!
    www.moonandforest.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love autumn anyway, but there it just looks so much more amazing!

      Delete
  4. I love travel lists, i'm a big traveller myself and i'd love to go to Sorrento, it just looks beautiful!x

    daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to travel a lot in the future :-) and I know, I have never been to Italy but Sorrento looks so nice!

      Delete
  5. I would love to do Route 66! It looks like it would be amazing! Tbh, I'd like to visit everywhere you've said haha :) I really enjoy reading travel posts like this!
    Love Lauren xx
    www.laurenshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people have said that they want to go to similar places as me! And aww thank you :-) x

      Delete
  6. I love this list, I would love to visit New England and I really want to go to Paris again :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really jealous that you have actually been to Paris! Wow! I bet it's lovely!

      Delete
  7. I am currently searching for a place to plan my next holiday to and this helped me a lot!

    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paris is on my travel bucket list, and I am actually going there in May with my boyfriend after he has graduated from university. I can't wait xx

    http://emilye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that sounds so lovely, have a great time!

      Delete
  9. Ah I want to go to Route 66!! Oh and Sorrento (simply because I watch the SacconeJoly's vlogs and it looks gorgeous) and deffo Paris!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We clearly have a similar taste in travel destinations! :-)

      Delete
  10. In my opinion, Paris is one of the best cities in the world. I've been there couple of times, but would love to visit it again soon. You feel like in a fairytale or some sort of a film once you get there.
    Also my quick tip here. If you have fear of height, go up the Eiffel Tower at the evening when it's dark outside. Paris with its city lights is much more beautiful and also night time will give you illusion that will make you forget about height :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that tip, I would really really love to go up the Eiffel Tower so this really helps! X

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10