The Love/Hate Tag!

Sunday, 6 September 2015

Hello Everyone,


I was recently nominated for this tag by Jessica from JessicaPatricia, and I was really happy that she thought to nominate me because I have been meaning to write a more personal blog post for a while now...

So, the rules of this tag are to write about 10 things that you love and that you hate once you have been nominated. Then, you have to nominate 10 others, but I'm just going to nominate 5 as Jessica has done.

I actually found it difficult to come up with a list of things that I hate- finding things that I loved proved some what easier, which surprised me really but here's my picks anyway...

Love

Pizza-my favourite food is probably pizza so this was an easy one for me, as I never get tired of eating it.

Chocolate-another of my favourite foods, and one that I crave quite frequently.

Ben&Jerry's-in my opinion you can't beat some of this gorgeous ice cream, and it's definitely my must have food when watching TV and movies.

Christmas-this is definitely my favourite time of year-I love the movies, the music ,and the general wintery feel.

Holidays-as much as I love Christmas though, I still like a holiday in the sun. It's great to just get away whether it be on a relaxing holiday or more of a sightseeing one.

Shopping-if you are new to my blog, then hi I am kind of addicted to shopping! If your not new, then this is probably old news to you.

Make-Up-again, my blog is mostly about makeup so...

Disney World- I have been to Orlando three times now, and I would go again and again and again. It's definitely the best place I have ever visited! The rides there are perfect for me, as I don't like big roller coasters and obviously I love Disney anyway so it's just a great all round destination for me!

Movies/the Cinema-I love watching a good movie, and seeing them at the cinema is one of my favourite things to do as I just love the atmosphere, and obviously eating the sweets and popcorn.

Baking-this is a bit of a stress relief for me, as when I am baking I am too busy concentrating on the actual making of the food that I think about very little else. I'm not bad at baking, and at the end of the day I always get something nice to eat out of it as well!

Hate

Heights-I don't know why I hate heights so much, but I literally cannot stand to be above a few feet off the ground.

Weekends- I really love weekends, so the daunting thought of another early Monday morning start is enough to put me in a pretty foul mood.

Fish-ew ew ew :-( The smell, the texture, the taste, I'm sorry but I just can't stand to look at them or eat them.

Worrying-I do a lot of this, more than I probably should and most the time it's just over silly little things. So to be honest I wish I could be a bit more relaxed about everything.

The rain- no, everything about the rain just puts me in a bad mood. For one, it's horrible to be caught out in it, especially when it is majorly heavy. Then once you get out of it you look absolutely awful as well!

The sea- I love swimming, but not if it's in the sea. The thought of all the things that are in the sea floating around me makes me feel quite sick-the fish, the litter and god knows what else.

Seagulls-They stole my ice cream a few weeks ago, and it was caramel honeycomb flavour :-(

Being unorganised-If everything isn't completely in some sort of order, or organised, I will feel like my head is going to explode. I physically cannot deal with leaving things to the last minute, or leaving jobs to pile up as it really stresses me out.

Being late-this isn't too dissimilar to the last one but again, being even the slightest bit late stresses me out. Therefore, I seems to be everywhere way too early.

Flying-I couldn't really think of anything else I totally hated for number 10, but I suppose flying isn't one of my favourite things. I love going on holiday, but going on the aeroplane to get there really isn't a nice experience for me-I hate taking off, landing and any sort of turbulence so I'm pretty on edge throughout the whole flight!

Now, I'm going to tag five other bloggers to do this tag (please don't feel like you have to if you don't want to, as it's just a bit of fun).


Well, that's my love/hate tag. Obviously, all opinions in this tag are my own, and I understand that I may like and dislike things that others don't!

However thank you for reading,

Olivia xo







14 comments:

  1. Thnaks for nominating me Olivia :) I'll hopefully get round to it some day soon! Xx

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, hope you enjoy writing the post when you do!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I cannot stand the sea either xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, hope you enjoy writing the post too! And I know, I just don't like the thought of what is swimming around me :-/

      Delete
  3. Great post, I love reading things like this :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love being nosey and finding out what people like and dislike too! Maybe I should have put being nosey on the love list :-)

      Delete
  4. This was such a good tag! And I'm totally craving pizza now hehe. xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and sorry! me too now you mention it :-)

      Delete
  5. So interesting to read! I do a lot of things you hate! :P
    <3
    Shreya
    Bric-A-Brac.A fashion and lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you aha, i find it really interesting to find out what people love and hate too!

      Delete
  6. I never get tired of eating pizza too! This is such a wonderful tag.
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so good isn't it? And thank you!

      Delete
  7. What fun post! : I agree with you on The Sea. It bothers me greatly if I see any touching me if I'm swimming. lol

    www.outlanderly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was really fun to write! And yes, I agree :-)

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10