First Impressions-Soap&Glory Eyes Box

Sunday, 27 September 2015

Hello Everyone,

I feel as though I am writing a lot of beauty based posts at the moment, but as I am at school most of the time I don't really have a lot else to write about other than the things I buy on weekends, and also the things I already own. Hopefully though, when it gets to the October holidays (they're only 3 weeks away for me!) I will be able to write about a wider variety of things!

Anyhow, today I will be reviewing a beauty item that I have only just bought this weekend, and that's literally cannot get over- that item being the Soap&Glory Eyes Box. Upon visiting my local Boots store to merely purchase a new Soap&Glory Supercat liner, I discovered that the Boots Christmas items are starting to arrive in store. Of course, I was immediately drawn to the Soap&Glory section, where I found the Eyes Box...



For £18, you get 4 bestselling eye products-

Supercat Eyeliner Pen-as I previously mentioned, I went into Boots in the first place to repurchase this item. It's usually £6 which is a fair price for such a good item, but when I saw that it was also included in the eyes set it immediately occurred to me that it would probably be worth just buying that instead. I absolutely love this liner, and was pretty devastated to find my old one was drying up-but I do use it practically every day so it was no surprise. It's undoubtably one of the best liquid liner pens I have ever tried, and is perfect to either just quickly line the lid or create a more exaggerated look (but only if I'm in the mood!)

Thick&Fast Mascara-this product is usually £10.50, so the fact that a full sized bottle of this stuff is in this set really impresses me! I also get through mascara like it's going out of fashion, so I already know that this particular product is going to come in pretty handy at some point in the near future. Never before have I tried a Soap&Glory mascara (as many of you know, I'm a big fan of the Benefit mascaras and pretty stubborn when it comes to trying any other brand) but previously I have read many positive reviews on them so I do actually have really high hopes for this product.

Smoulder Kohl Eyeliner- I'm always going to get a fair amount of use out of a kohl liner, so this being in the set was just another plus. Usually this product costs £5 and again, I have never used a pencil liner from Soap&Glory. However I know that this brands standard of quality is high, so I will no doubt be using this pencil to underline my eyes on a regular basis.

Archery Brow Tint and Pencil- this is the final product in the set, and the one that made all the difference for me as it is usually £10, and it's also my staple eyebrow product at the moment. Therefore the fact that it was also included in this set just sealed the deal for me, as I can see my current Archery pen running out in the very near future, so it being included here just saves me having to fork out again for a new one in a few weeks. As I have said before, I am obsessed with this product-theres no denying that it's the perfect shade for my brows and it is also super easy to apply, which is always handy when I'm in a rush in the morning.

Altogether, all the products mentioned here come to the value of £31.50, so by purchasing them in this set, I have saved £13.50 which I believe to be an amazing saving considering each product is full sized and is genuinely a best seller from the brand. I'm really glad that I came across this, and if you're a fan of Soap&Glory products or eye products I would definitely recommend it to you as it is great value for money, and it of course contains 4 fantastic products.

Are you a fan of Soap&Glory products? Would you buy this set?

Thank you for Reading,

Olivia xo



20 comments:

  1. I love Soap and Glory products. I might just have to pick this up as it's such great value.

    http://lovingambition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're a Soap&Glory fan, it's definitely worth the purchase. So many good products for such a fantastic price! X

      Delete
  2. That's a great value! They don't have Soap and Glory makeup in the US but I would love to try this!

    Brunette-ish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's annoying that they don't have it in the US! You have to try it one day!

      Delete
  3. Such a great value set! I love the Archery pencil and kohl eyeliner but I find the Supercat eyeliner a little too thick for me and I'm not a huge fan on the mascara! Might have my eye on another few of their sets though haha I always go a bit overboard when the Christmas sets are in!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame you don't like all of the products :-( I have never tried the mascaras before, so I hope they're okay! And they do have a few other makeup sets that look good as well!

      Delete
  4. This is such a good value, I love beauty Christmas sets! I really need to pick up an Archery Pencil!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and same here! The archery pencil is so good! X

      Delete
  5. This sounds like an absolute bargain! Love soap and glory x
    x Aimee @ thenaturalaffect.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I was shocked how cheap it was! And me too :-)

      Delete
  6. I had no idea you buy everything in a set! Seems so worth it when you save so much money xx

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, nor did I until I saw it in Boots on the weekend! I was so shocked at how cheap it was for the quality of products inside :-)

      Delete
  7. This looks so good and you save so much money! I'm so excited to have a look at Boots' Christmas ranges!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really is a great saving, and same I love the Boots Christmas Book so much!

      Delete
  8. That looks like a really handy set to have. I honestly do the eyeliner and smoked out kohl look more than wearing eyeshadow.x

    -http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I hate to leave the house without my eyeliner on!

      Delete
  9. Love the look of this box, need to get my hands on it next time I go to Bots!

    Love this post. This helps as I'm trying to get fit and healthy! :)

    If you want to win dinner for 2 at The Shard, then check out my blog post: http://www.laurenslifestyle.com/2015/09/win-dinner-for-2-at-shard.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of this box, need to get my hands on it next time I go to Bots!

    Love this post. This helps as I'm trying to get fit and healthy! :)

    If you want to win dinner for 2 at The Shard, then check out my blog post: http://www.laurenslifestyle.com/2015/09/win-dinner-for-2-at-shard.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sets from soap & glory are SO good! I have an eyeliner one and it's so worth the money plus the products are really great quality. I bet this one with the mascara would be just as good! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good value for money! I'm yet to try the mascara, but I'm sure it will be great!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10