What's in my Make-Up Bag?

Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Hello Again,

I know that I love reading What's in my Bag posts and videos, as it means that I get to nosy over other people's products. So today, I thought I would do a What's in my Make-Up Bag? post,featuring the makeup bag that I take around with me and put in my handbag on a daily basis. 


Make-Up Bag- Forever 21

Nail File - I'm not too sure where I got this nail file, it may have came with a set of some sort, but it's a great size to keep in my make-up bag nonetheless. When I'm out, I always manage to chip or break my nail so it's nice to know that I have a file in my bag just in case, because there is nothing worse than having a jagged nail all day!

Benefit Lipgloss- this came with a Benefit box set I had for Christmas, and I think it is a great size just to pop in my make-up bag. It is a really nice light, glossy shade so just perfect to put on if my lips are feeling a bit dry etc.

Benefit Boing! Concealer- I have two of these concealers, and this is my one that is nearly ran out so I just stick it in my make-up bag. I'm in love with this concealer anyway, so know that it is perfect to cover any imperfections or blemishes whilst I'm on the go.

Moschino Perfume- this again came with a set I had for Christmas, and it is just a great size to put in my bag to use to reapply my perfume on the go. It has a really nice, subtle floral scent and is lovely to wear all year round.

Mac Lipstick- the Mac lipstick in my make-up bag at the moment is Velvet Teddy, just because it is the lipstick I am wearing literally all the time right now. However, I pretty much always have a lipstick in my make-up bag just to top up on throughout the day.

Benefit They're Real mascara- I have many of these little mascaras that I have collected from the different Benefit sets that I have owned. Again, I think they are perfect just to put in my bag to top up my mascara with an extra coat if need be.

Baby Lips- yes, most of the products in my make-up bag are lip products, but I really think you can never have enough of them. This is basically just a lip balm that I will apply if my lips are feeling dry, and I feel that it comes in especially handy in the winter when my lips are prone to being chapped.

As you have seen in this post, my make-up bag isn't really overflowing with products, but I just have my basics in there to take out and about. However, I hope you all enjoyed having a nosy as to what I like to keep in there...

Thank you for Reading,

Olivia xo

10 comments:

  1. Great post love! You have the prettiest photography!

    xoxo

    www.midwesternmamalove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed reading, and thank you! X

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, some really great products here!

    Lauren x | www.laurenselwood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes they are all really great products that I trust to sort me out if my make-up is a bit of a mess! X

      Delete
  3. I love velvet teddy! Great post - xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely, isn't it? I wear it literally every day! Thank you x

      Delete
  4. enjoyed this post, I've been seeing a lot mention of the benefits boing concealer! I really want to give it a try, I love trying new concealers out!

    http://tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely try it, it is really good at covering all sorts of blemishes and imperfections. X

      Delete
  5. Amazing post!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10