OPI Nail Polish Collection

Friday, 21 August 2015

Hello Everyone,

I have shared my love of nail polishes with you all before, and have often talked about my massive collection of nail products. But I was looking through my collection the other day, and having a bit of a sort out when I noticed that I now own several OPI products so I thought it would be nice to create a post about them, as I would say that they are probably my current favourite nail polish brand.

All of the OPI nail polishes that I own retail at £12.50, but I believe I bought 1 in a sale and 1 in duty free. All of them completely differ in colour, but each of the 5 that I currently have are all exceptionally good quality-the bottles are sturdy yet travel-friendly, the brushes are a great shape and the polishes themselves don't dry out and don't really chip either.

Going from left to right:

My Dogsled is a Hybrid-I love the colour of this particular polish as I think it looks great all year round. It looks lovely in autumn/winter and also perfect with a tan in the summer which means that it is definitely a great investment. Also I love turquoise/teal colours, so this is one of my particular favourite nail colours in my whole collection.

Berlin There Done That-My mum only bought me this the other day and I'm yet to try it out really, but I think it will be my go-to nail colour for autumn/winter. Nude nail colours are my particular favourites during the colder months so I'm sure this will get a whole lot of use in the near future.

I just can't Cope-acabana-This colour is probably more summer appropriate as it is a pretty bright and sunny shade. It is a nice yellow though, and not to in-your-face or sickly which is something that I sometimes find with yellow shades. If you want a colour that is usable all year round though, this shade probably isn't for you unless you like to wear bright, sunny colours in the winter of course!


Underneath the Mistletoe-Although this colour was from a winter collection, I honestly think that it works all year round. It is a red shade with added glitter which goes with many outfits and works well for day to day use, as well as of a night. For a glitter product, it is also very easy to remove which is a massive plus as in the past I seem to have wasted hours trying to remove glitter shades.

Bright Lights, Big Colour-This was the first OPI nail polish that I got and it's still going strong after 2 years. I'm not really sure how long you are meant to keep nail products, but this one is showing no signs of drying out right now!
The colour of it is very sweet- a shiny pinky/coral shade that probably looks best in the summer with a tan.

Well there is my OPI nail polish collection, and I'm really hoping to expand it in the near future as despite the price tag, I really do think they are fantastic products!

I hope you all enjoyed this post,

Thanks for Reading.

Olivia xo

10 comments:

  1. I've never really tried opi, they have such amazing colours though! Xo

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try them out! The polishes are a bit expensive but they are definitely worth it, and yes the colours are lovely! X

      Delete
  2. I still need to try opi! Love the green and the nude shade, so pretty!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you definitely should try them!! They have sooooo many nice colours!

      Delete
  3. I loooove OPI- those colors are adorable
    xx
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they always seem to have such a large range of colours, and always bring out really cute ranges!

      Delete
  4. Love the look of My Dogsled is a Hybrid! I have only tried one Opi nail polish till now but absolutely love the formula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favourite colours! And yes the formula is great, it dries so quickly!

      Delete
  5. OPI nail polishes are one of my favourite nail polish brands! My favourite is ' planks a lot' If you are looking to get them really cheap, fragrance direct sell them for under £5 x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, and thank you that's good to know in future! X

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10