My Summer Holiday

Monday, 3 August 2015

Hi Everyone,

As many of you may know, it is currently the summer holidays. However, this year I am not going abroad anywhere, so instead me and my parents went away for a break in the North of England for a week. In this post, I thought I would just share a few images of the places I went to,and the food I ate along the way ( because, obviously eating was one of the most important parts of the trip :-) ). Also, I thought I would just tell you a bit about the places I visited, so if any of you are heading to the same places as I did in the near future you might get some ideas on where to go.


Manchester...

The Trafford Centre- this shopping centre is literally a must for anyone who likes shopping. It has so so so many shops, which is great because therefore there is somewhere for everyone! As well as shops, it also has loads of great places to eat and a cinema, crazy golf and other cool bits and bobs. Also, as shopping centres go, it is really quite pretty with a grand design and lots of intricate details in statues etc.

Wagamama Salford- wagamama is prefect for anyone who is a fan of Asian cuisine, and is also great for those who like eating healthily as the meals are fresh and often contain vegetables. The particular Wagamama I went to was in Salford, in Media City which is near the BBC and ITV studios. All in all, it was a lovely meal in a lovely place- I had chicken ramen which you can see in my photos above, and it was gorgeous.

Liverpool...

Albert Dock- this is the main area in Liverpool where the museums and hotels are. It is such a nice place, and so pretty when the sun comes out. There are literally so many things to do and so many places to visit, ( plus It is also only about 5 minutes walk from the main shopping area in Liverpool!) Most of the restaurants in Albert Dock look out onto the water which creates a pretty picturesque scene- one evening, we had dinner in a restaurant called What's Cooking?, and we were seated right by the windows with a great view of the sun setting over the docks.

Pizza Express- this Pizza Express was in such a nice area, as it was right by our hotel and next to the big wheel that is near Albert Dock. The restaurant itself was so bright and open, and the food was great, and perfect for anyone like myself who is obsessed with Italian cuisine- I had pizza and a tiramisu that you can see in the pictures above, and both dishes were so tasty!

Chester...

Cheshire Oaks- I love designer outlets, as I really like the fact that they sell great items at cheaper prices that I can afford. These outlets are especially great, and have so many stores with lots of great variety. I have to say that my favourite store at Cheshire Oaks has to be the Cosmetics Company Store, as it sells brands such as Mac and Smashbox but at cheaper prices!

Anyway, thank you for reading this! I thought it would be nice to talk about something a bit more personal to me as usually I just ramble about makeup and fashion :-) 

Olivia xo

10 comments:

  1. I also love all these places so much! I love the variety of shops at the Trafford Centre but I love Cheshire Oaks because they do all my favourite makeup and fashion brands such as Jack Wills and MAC cheap! Great post x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes I actually bought a jacket from Jack Wills and some mac makeup! X

      Delete
  2. Great photos! I always wanted to go to Manchester sometime! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and you should definitely go it is great for shopping and has loads of nice restaurants!

      Delete
  3. That cake looks amazing! I will definitely check out the area next time I'm in the UK!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was lovely and yes, you really should they are all really nice places!

      Delete
  4. I spy a starbucks drink. What flavour is that?
    I don't think I've ever seen that from Starbucks!

    www.anavicioso.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a berry yoghurt frappe I believe, and they are so good you need to try one! I think they might be special drinks for this summer, but I'm not sure :-)

      Delete
  5. The shopping center sounds amazing! I would love to go there! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should it's really great!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10