Mini Haul - Fashion and Skin Care

Sunday, 16 August 2015

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while since I did a haul of sorts, and I have been shopping quite a bit lately but, I haven't really bought loads of things at once. Yesterday however, I probably bought the most at once that I had for a while so I decided I would make a mini haul post to talk about my purchases...


Skincare

Garnier Pure Active Micellar Water and Gel Wash-these were on buy one get one free in Boots, which is a seriously great offer considering each product was £4.99. I was originally just after the gel wash as I really wanted to try a new face wash because lately I seem to be breaking out quite a lot, but when I saw that it was buy one get one fee it made sense to get another product as well. That's when I also chose to buy the Micellar water as I always use Micellar water to remove my makeup and cleanse in the morning, so having another bottle handy definitely won't hurt!

I have never tried a pure active Garnier Micellar water though, so I will have to see how it affects my skin-hopefully it will help me deal with my break outs, considering it is from the range for treating issues like that.

7th Heaven Face Mask- Like I said previously, I'm dealing with a bit of a blemish issue at the moment, so I also went into Boots looking for a face mask to try and help my skin feel a bit smoother and healthier. This particular face mask is suitable for combination/oily skin, and is also peels off so it isn't a mess to get off after having applied it to the face.

I actually tried this face mask out once I got home, and I can honestly say it really made my skin feel a lot nicer. I'm yet to really notice a difference on the blemish front, but my skin now feels a lot smoother and the product was definitely very easy to use and also easy to remove! Therefore, I will definitely be trying many more of these face masks in the future, as in boots they have a whole host of different ones with different properties!

Fashion

Blouse- This was from Dorothy Perkins, and was £25. I had spotted it the other day and really really fell in love with it! In the shop it was on display with a lovely black pinafore of sorts which I was also tempted to get, but in the end I thought it would probably look better on me if paired with black jeans.

Jeans- And that is why I also purchased some black jeans, as I thought they would look so nice with the above blouse, and I also needed some new black jeans for autumn/winter as my old ones are a bit faded now. These were around £30 from M&S Limited Collection, which isn't somewhere I would normally look to buy my jeans but when I spotted them they just seemed so comfy and stretchy that I couldn't really say no.

Dress- The dress that I had is also from M&S Limited Collection -I had had my eye on it for some time but I was originally £45 which I thought was a bit extortionate for a maxi dress really. However, in the sale it was reduced to £18, which is definitely a bargain! I really love the detail on it at the front, and also at the back (sorry I didn't show this in the above images, but it just has a lovely cut out back), and it will look so nice when I go on holiday next year!

I'm sorry this haul was a bit of a jumble (skin care and fashion are a bit of an odd match), but even so I hope you enjoyed reading it...

Thank you,

Olivia xo

12 comments:

  1. Im loving that blouse ,super cute!:)

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it too-the little dragonflies on it look so sweet! X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The print is what caught my eye too to be honest! X

      Delete
  3. Love that cut out but on the dress, so pretty!
    Www.racheleiwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I loved it for ages so was really excited when I saw it in the sale x

      Delete
  4. I adore that blouse! So pretty xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I love it too, it's really cute! X

      Delete
  5. Great post! That 7th heaven face mask looks really good and relaxing x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and it really is lovely and I would definitely repurchase it! X

      Delete
  6. I love the Garnier Micellar water - it's so good! I hope you get on well with it!

    www.makinglifeacamera.blogspot.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I have the pink bottle of Micellar water already but have never tried the pure active so hopefully I will like it!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10